1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Just wanted to stop by and say HI!!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Deadly Whisper, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Deadly Whisper

Deadly Whisper Visitor

Dec 14, 2014
    Its been a llllloooong time since I was on here. :eyes: I doubt any of the old player vets are around much anymore. But I wanted to say hi to all my old friends whom still are around (All of the old SiK, L%C, SiN guys). I have been soo bored lately that I have decided to come back. Was on Napa since the beginning and moved to Atlantic with a bunch of guildies right before I left. Shockingly I was able to reinstate my account and still had a lot of stuff on it! Anyways, Im on Atlantic for a while checking out the new changes.

:dominatrix:Deadly Whisper (DW), Jewel, Renee, Dream Weaver, Jade, Chanel :dominatrix: