1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Chivalry] Just what should I expect from 120 skills?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Katrena, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I have a Paladin with GM Chilvary, focus, swords, tactics, parring, anatomy, and healing. If I raise swords, tactics, and parring to 120, just what benifits should I expect over the present GM skills?

Thanks, Katrena

2. You'll hit ~8% more often for more damage and be hit less often.

3. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

120 swords will give you the biggest advantage here. You will get hit less often and hit your enemy more often.
    120 Tactics for a little more damage, 120 parry for for a small parry bonus.
    Personally i would do either 120 chiv + healing or 120 healing+anat instead of parry or tactics.
    For calculators for weapon skill , parry, damage look here UO Stratics - Combat

Btw, if this isnt a RP pvp char running only nonmagic equipment, 100 resist will be better then 100 focus if you put mana leech and stamina leech on your weapon.

4. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for all of the great advice. I understand everything except the chiv. Can someone explain the benefit of 120 Chiv?

Thanks, Katrena

5. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

With publish 71, chivalry got buffed if you are above gm.
    Short version, at 120 chiv, if you use enemy of one + consecrate together, you get a damage bonus that roughly equals the bonus you would get from using a super slayer. Also divine fury got improved, more ssi and less dci malus then before.
    Its actually worth having 120 chiv now, you can play a legendary paladin if you want and actually have a nice bonus and not just the title.