1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just wondering...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sprago why did you even leave TNT? I mean damn they are still holding your hand on the field...

[​IMG]

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow was still watching u guys trying to kill Super, Rick, and Pappy... I see TNT, Sprago, and WCB are all fighting 3 members of KOC now that is just funny.

But also sad at the same time... Is there any guild besides KoC that can hold there own?

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Didn't you know Kage? It was planned for Sprago to "leave" TnT, so they can get more zerg recruitments.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No surprise there sakey :)

5. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

I fight against tnt all the time and yes i still have freinds in TNT so what.

6. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

LOL yep recruiting for TNT not likely TNT does fine recruiting for themselves. My leaving was for my own reasons that doesnt mean i cant be freinds with them does it?

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

WOW... Koc actually left the house? Thats amazing. Then kage comes here to make a cry post... unfortunately, thats not so amazing. :sleep2:

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Who is Kat?

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

QFT

10. Goron

Goron Guest

how cute, Kage making a cry post...
    He is even on a blue Minax char dead in hiw own screenie... he and Daniel seem to be too afraid to actually fight factions anymore. Daniel spent the whole time trying to take advantage of the friendly faction pet bug while Richy rich did what hes best at (dying).

I give credit to Super and Rick though, they actually left Brook's house and fought... the same can't be said for Elmer, Kal, or squid... (Squid left the house, but he didn't do much fighting... unless you consider casting mirror images everywhere fighting... in that case he was a one man army!)

Like usual, forsaken didn't even show up since k0c didn't outnumber us ten to one.

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Who is Goron?

12. Mr X

Mr X Guest

:sad2:

13. Goron

Goron Guest

oo, ouch, that was a good comeback man-
    you totally just refuted all of my arguments and proved that you didn't suck on the field today!

I wish I was as good as crying as you, then making some completely irrelevant comment in an attempt to divert attention from the fact that I failed in game when someone calls me out!
    I worship you and your skills!

14. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Your worship is duly noted. :) What time did this fight occur? Because I didn't get home until around 12:40 am Eastern and I'll be damned, if you or anyone else dictates when I log in.

:bowdown:

p.s. Who is Mr X? :sad4:

15. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Threw in one letter for effect, but isn't this self contradictory? lol

16. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Isn't it you who always uses the excuse you suck? That's a fail in and of itself.

17. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, nice try. There was fighting after 1AM. I highly doubt you didn;t hear about it in vent.

18. Goron

Goron Guest

Who's black magic?

19. Goron

Goron Guest

not when he is fighting against red minax players.
    I'd have hoped you were smart enough to understand the situation... obviously I expected too much of you.

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Your arguments are just plain silly... There was how many TNT there? Tide, Strangelove, Elvis, Neo, and Driffin... thats 5 Vs. Rick, Super, Dan, Me not equiped just killing your tamers pets...

And on top of your numbers you guys actually was field allying WCB & Sprago... Tygry, Othello, and a tamer... that 4 more...

Kage is under alacrity sorry I was not there to kill you :(

So wow ya 5+4 is 9... vs our 4 ... Me being naked and just killing pets.

And before you start ranting about Kal... He came way later after I was no longer trying to help fight the zerg alliance...

I am sure you going to reply trying to twist everthing and say I am telling lies etc...
    I mean that is typical TNT way...

21. Goron

Goron Guest

Wow, thats great!
    Coming form the guy that just twisted everything!
    What about squid? he was there, why lie? And why try to twist why u sucked ont eh field because you were 'not equipped'? I looted you, you had gear. Lie more?

Then you go and use an excuse that kal doesn't count?

Holy smokes man, you just twisted everything and you accuse TnT of twisting?

Keep crying and making excuses- its really quite amusing.

22. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm still not quit sure who you are... after reading your last post my only guess would be Goodguy... Just slow down and take some deep breaths...

23. Black magick

Black magick Guest

As for who I am, ask your guild. I'm sure they know who I am. :) As for me "not understanding", I do and got you to admit you were crying about Kage being blue and in your faction. Its people like you being so predictable that makes me enjoy these forums so much. :) Also, Black magic is a newbie mage that came here once telling people he was me... If you are going to attempt to insult someone, at least spell said person's name right.

24. Goron

Goron Guest

yeah I guess you are right, I am sorry for starting this cry thread.
    Next time I'll try not and get so worked up and start cry threads because I died.

wait a minute... *looks at thread author* ...:loser:

25. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I dont see any crying there... Just simply pointing out facts...

26. Goron

Goron Guest

when did I cry? I attacked him? I'm not afraid to kill a blue faction mate.
    And, I just checked with the guild, they said they thought you were a crafter or something- no one has ever seen you on the field fighting so they all just assume you must only pvm.

27. Goron

Goron Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

28. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Goron after fighting KOC :loser:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/02MV3DD5pFc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/02MV3DD5pFc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

29. Goron

Goron Guest

Lol, once again kage- go look at the author of this cry thread...

You can keep trying to hide the fact that you died and are crying about it alllll you want... it just makes you look more pathetic

30. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The only pathetic thing around here is your pvp and your constant failing on these forums... keep trying grasshoppa...

Daddy is going to bed now... I will school you in the morning son.

31. Goron

Goron Guest

*points to thread author*

32. Black magick

Black magick Guest

The whole hes even on a blue minax character thing was clear enough. If it didn't matter so much to you, you wouldn't have said anything. They've seen me, they just love me. I'm sure your guild will love me even more once my new template is done. :hug:

33. Goron

Goron Guest

Alchemist? Yeah, we could use another potion seller.

34. Goron

Goron Guest

Lol, no black magic, I wasn't crying, I was just pointing out facts!
    LOL:loser:

35. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

omg lmfao

36. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL You're the one dead and coming to the boards crying. lol Daddy needs to school his own little grasshoppa self!

37. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Which according to your earlier post is crying. :) Fail

38. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Why does a blue (mostly dead) tamer come here to talk trash about pvp?
    When's the last time Kage logged on a non-tamer to pvp? 3 months?

Then we get to Sakie the other board warrior...
    When's the last time you logged into SIEGE to pvp? I've seen you twice in like 60 days, once to res your dead guildmates then quickly logout and once this week where you failed to kill me farming silver and once you realized I was not afk you ran for the hills.

You two are the last people who should come here talking trash when you do the least amount of pvp in KOC.

39. Mr X

Mr X Guest

If they logged in it would take away from their time crying on the boards. Have to have priorities.

40. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, so you admit that Kage came here and made this post with the sole intent to cry?
    Say it black magic! Or, do you love KOC too much to ever see fault in Kage?

:next:

41. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well maybe if you guys stopped recruiting trash you'd have a decent squad to go fight against those #'s. I mean seriously, in the last 5 months Ive heard numerous people say TnT has no PvP skills, well that being said they went out got more #'s to make it even. (since they arent up to par with the mighty k0c). Maybe you guys should allow more quality players in since now it seems to be an open door policy. That may be your problem, and no Kage you are not one of those people. Because I remember many of many of time me u and maybe 2-3 others going out of the house and fighting out numbered. What ever happened to skill > #'s.

42. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

But its ok for them to post here as much as they want. Because they dont come here and DOWN players of the community? Right? :scholar:

ps- D are you sure you can handle blackrain flying to his rescue, itll be any minute. Im sure they are on the phone right now planning on how they are going to word around each others posts.

43. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Ask your new found guild about me being on recently (few days in a row in fact). They don't seem to like me on the playground though. :lick:

TnT house hide with numbers ftl. Great guild you got yourself into. I'm so delighted you were fed up with KOC members and cried your way into a solo guild, because no one would follow-burning all bridges to come back (oh I'm sure you'll say, "why would I want to come back blah blah blah"). It makes vent that much more tolerable.:hug:

:scholar:

44. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Puffy, I'm not sure who's **** you're pressed on more, BR's or mine, but give it up kid, you're looking a bit pathetic now.

p.s. Scream your way out of any guilds yet on Warhammer? LAWL "Playing to have fun, DRAMA FREE." Can't even keep up with your own motto.

45. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Well its pretty obvious a number of people don't like to have your kind on the field as I mentioned before theres only one way you can beat people.

pot meet kettle

agreed

Talk about storytime...wow. Everyone that comes to this boards knows why I left KOC, at least the main reason but there are many reasons including you joining KOC and many other poor choices made by Kage himself and no one else.
    Trying to imply that I was untolerable in vent is a joke coming from the guy who everyone voted against because of your child like tantrums in vent. Infact I rarely talk in vent.
    Cried my way into a solo guild? I choose to solo because there was no one to fight and I ended up having more success then I should of. I made 90% of your guildmates change their templates including you. I tried to play the template for 2 days, quit with a super FAIL and went back to Tram. Enjoy that place its filled with your kind and the main reason I left Chessy.

46. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

please explain to me how that post could be interpreted as "crying"?

Is that just your coffee can response to everything KoC posts?

I mean really, the point hes making is, guilds back in the day, for the most part use to stand on there own two feet and role with what they had and fought for something that they stood by...

Seems like its turned into, people wanna have there Cake and eat it to...I want my own guild, I wanna call my own shots, but have no desire to work for it.....so lets allie everyone we can, what is perfect logic here is, WHY EVEN LEAVE??

Puffy would have to vouch for even this, if? he hasnt already bought his KoC bashing train ride ticket yet, that KoC started with few and grew from hard work! and for the record im not bashing TnT here, I have no idea what was involved in there guild becoming what it is, so i would appriciate the same respect, If you were not part of KoC growth from the start, there is no need for an uneducated response from you.

Were trying to address the decline of solid guilds starting up and working hard to get new recruits and becoming strong on there own, which gives many more choices and options for new people who do arrive, If you leave Koc, I will assure you of this, there will be no more holding your hand and sucking at the nipple any longer. Its not doing sprago any good by continually holding his hand and babysitting him, let him get out there and work for it, it makes victory much sweeter and much more deserving, and if he fails while trying hard, and decides to come back? great! except him with open arms, but to baby every person who leaves and starts up there own guild, nothing is accomplished

47. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

48. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Hey. It is a game folks...

49. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

How many times do you need to accuse me of something, knowingly that I don't?

And yes, lets talk about your storytime of how you were drunk one night, asked me to jump down a channel in ventrilo and proceeded to ask me if I like where I'm at in KOC, and that you and Puffy were going to start a new guild up and despite how you and Speedy felt, you guys wanted to pick him up too. Hell, you even said I could bring BR along if that's what it took. What did I tell you in icq? 1) KOC has done nothing wrong and are good people made up of mostly ex-EVO. 2) Puffy in itself, is a deal breaker for anything, exact words. So, act like you didn't want me to hold your hand in the field, because it was just that, you wanted all the good people despite your past relationship with them.

You made me change my template? Since when? Telling me I went to Necro Mage for you?! El oh El. Hmm maybe you think you forced me to play my stealth tamer, which was a stealth tamer since day one of me coming here. Or maybe you're telling me I went to Stealth Bok and tanked you and your pet one day in Despise for you? :loser: Which template did you make me change to D? I'd love to read your answer. :bowdown:

You do realize how many people know you in ventrilo from WAKA days and in KOC right? You do realize that 99.9999% of them say you were annoying as hell in vent, always dogging your own guildmates, and that would be the reason you stfu in vent, because they got tired of your bs and told you to shut it. You finally got a clue.

Less fabricated storytime, learn more mage pvp, and we'll be getting somewhere.

50. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I give this thread one ZOOM and a sniffle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.