1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Just wondering.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calibretto, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Is it common gameplay to exploit every bug in factions? It's bad enough TB is outnumbered by huge odds. That's no big deal I like it that way. Just trying to figure out the need to spread all the hate.

A) Alll the traps were in a big line way over in Brit. To make them no use to us.

B) I was standing at the Brit stone inside the base and some redlined TB popped out of stealth redlined and tried to attack me. (I think this was fixed)

C) I go out onto the field and a RED TB dismounter tries to dismount and attack me just as I'm fighting a certain guild.

Not sure if you guys just want the shard to yourselves? Or just want factions to yourselves. But the population is so low already it's scarey. Why grief the remaining players away?

2. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Man i agree with you. Why play factions if ya cant play it outright?

" A) Alll the traps were in a big line way over in Brit. To make them no use to us.

B) I was standing at the Brit stone inside the base and some redlined TB popped out of stealth redlined and tried to attack me. (I think this was fixed)

C) I go out onto the field and a RED TB dismounter tries to dismount and attack me just as I'm fighting a certain guild. "

It all sounds like the same guild. I think its because they have no real skill so they gotta attempt to get the upper hand reguardless how un-ethical it is.

3. That sucks Cali....I don't care what guild you are in thats just wrong.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Yeah, welcome to Siege. We've been dealing with these types of tactics since the minute we joined factions. Instead of letting another guild ruin our fun, we have, right or wrong, used "fight fire with fire" tactics.

I think most of the current guilds or certain players in factions have used this tactic against each other at some point or another, but I do prefer fair gameplay. If you believe the character to be a TnT member, please ICQ me the name. I'll look into it and see if I can put a stop to it if the guilty party is one of our members. [ICQ-220-571-153]

In any case, I'm not sure why someone would be using this particular tactic at this point in the game, given the cost/profit margin of silver. It seems like a very wasteful and costly tactic to me.

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Kat any word on Brit base being fixed? I sent a bug report a couple times but have heard nothing. I didn't know if you e-mailed them or not.

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I did send a bug report, but haven't heard anything about a fix. It's still playable, now that we KNOW to be careful, but it sure does limit our abilities! lol

7. archite666

archite666 Guest

Um, can someone pm me who exactly we are talking about please? because im really confused.

8. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

It's U, hehe:D

9. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

No one should PM you to give you NAMES. What does that do, but what always happen on Posts like this... It gets LOCKED.

You are in KOC and you can not be confused that any and every tactic is used to gain an advantage over any opponent.

The Original Poster seems to be picked upon recently. If I can get use to it he can get use to it.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

10. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I know your not talking about anyone in KOC. We stopped caring about doing the whole faction thing weeks ago. We only fight faction vs faction. We have not cared about stealing,guarding, or laying traps for some time.

11. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hes talking about trying to grief by attacking same faction, I dont believe we even have anyone in TB except maybe those that want to kill demons and we certainly dont have anyone that is in there for grieving purposes.

Yeah were all sittin in vent tryin to figure out who the hell you all are talking about.

12. archite666

archite666 Guest

I was looking into a possible third party, as there have been a number of people of Mugan coming over lately but I can't find a trace of them, also given recent pms i'm turning my finger back where it originally was..

ahem....

13. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hm for someone Iv only seen like once in my years of playing this shard, you seem to know alot about me.

Actually if you knew the slightest thing about KOC today, you would know we don't approve of that sorta thing.

Tamers for instance, we hate em.

Um stealthing? Have you not seen kages crusade against nerfing it?

Where the hell have you been? Oh right...at the store....trying to find a device that could insert your foot even further into your mouth.

Good luck I don't think you will find one.

14. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

But you do have some members with chars in Minax.

15. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ya, our faction silver farmers. The only char who wasn't a silver farmer was Daniels secondary, who was used to grief TnT because rebel had been doing it to us for quite some time. And it's not like you don't have people in SL. Boo Berry?

16. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Doesnt make it right does it? Then its not even used agianst them its used against us in TB