1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] just wondering

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Xtashin, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Xtashin

Xtashin Guest

Just wondering cuz i just read about all this...

whats a sb flask stand worth now days since they made a stealable of it.
    Have bottles of ale(4) been effected??

Is miscolored armor(gm crafted) still worth something with these new dyes?? i havent found anything that matches the hue of mine. but is it still desirable?? same with coal?

One more thing, does anyone else have one of the runes like i have in the picture?? the one turned sideways. whats that worth??? anyone know?

Attached Files:

2. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I have a SB flask stand and it is one of the only ones I have ever seen although I am sure there may be more out there and I have yet to see one for sale.

It was a gift from a friend many many years ago and I wouldn't even try to put a gold price on it as it is one of those items to me that I would never part with no matter how much gold was offered. There are just not many of the SB left.
  3. Xtashin

Xtashin Guest

thanks for the reply.
    I have not seen too many flask stands myself i could count them all on one hand. i paid 15mil for mine a long time ago now and i wouldnt consider selling it for less than 100mil now.

so has anyone seen or have one of those runes? ive seen upside down runes but never a sideways besides this one??