1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

just wondering...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kynd, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

what is the best thing to hunt for item's to turn in for points ?
  2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
  3. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

that is not exactly hunting, fishing is kinda borring to :p
  4. Heartwood crafting quests.
  5. make new players and run to melissa
  6. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I just kill vanguards, but I haven't really been farming them too hard lately (don't really need more pts). I think vanguards and berzerkers are the fastest legitimate way to get points. There are some exploits such as already suggested that will get you points even faster.

One nice advantage of farming vanguards is that you can enhance the shield they drop. If you get a shield that's 15/3/3/3/3, it can be enhanced to make a very nice shield. Also the shield is SR on it, so it won't break.
  7. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

cool, i'll try vanguards today then ..

didn't know that about shields, thought i tried one at the begining and it broke.

no exploits please, i just want things i can kill fasts and get points fast before this ends.
    haven't had much time latly.
  8. or do casca on the same new players
  9. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
    qft. just get a bunch of trial accounts, make 6 chars each, that's 300k pts each time.
  10. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 23, 2008
    Plague Beast Lords are pretty good (1 spell and ~4 bandages per 500 points). Exodus stuff and Golems for clockwork and power crystals are pretty good. If you can find Vanguards, they are pretty good, but they aren't always around.

Of course, Melissa and Casca blew these others out of the water. If all your characters haven't fought Melissa, that's the thing to do.

I'm still going to do my SOS bottles since this is spring cleaning and all. I will then have an excuse to get SOS bottles and maps again!
  11. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

yah but it's kinda :lame: to do that. would rather earn my points.
  12. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Seconding that sentiment. There are so many legitimate ways to earn points that resorting to trial accounts seems... well, yes, lame. :loser:

Personally, I like farming giant serpents, wyverns, drakes, and dragons in Destard. You get a ton of crafting materials, plus the chance of a 10,000-point arty drop.
  13. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

and t-maps also while your waiting for that virtue piece