1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Justice quest: where's Gregorio?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by JPDefault, Sep 12, 2009.

1. JPDefault

JPDefault Guest

...I can't seem to find that brigand anywhere!
    I've looked on Stratics guides and it should be in Skara Brae mainland, but there I only find a "blue named" Gregorio the Brigand, whom I cannot even harm.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

he's there now, and red.

3. JPDefault

JPDefault Guest

I must believe I'm in the wrong place, then (50°53' S, 36°0' W)...

4. JPDefault

JPDefault Guest

Here is what I see... am I the only one having a blue, untouchable Gregorio? :(

Attached Files:

5. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

He's certainly red to me, only thing I can guess is it's related to you are still being a 'young' character - anyone else with a 'young' able to go see if that's what is causing the problem?

Edit : Hah, that's a hell of a bug! He was red to me - so I went into town, spoke to Natalie, got the quest to kill him... and now he's blue and can't be hurt - although in war mode, I can attack him, just can't hurt him...

6. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yep still not working it seems. im able to disarm him with my wrestler mage and with two ev's plus poison results in every five minutes him losing 20% health to only heal it back fast while poisoned.

update: logged in with another character who has not taken the quest yet and the lil bastich shows up red. but when i attack him it says, "You are not allowed to damage this NPC unless your on the Guilty Quest."

he's still disarmed from my last visit but we cant hurt each other when hes red. utterly stupid.

update 2: accepted quest and he's blue now ... this seems like an easy fix wtf ?

7. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was just going to post a thread asking why Gregorio was blue when I accepted the quest from Lady Natalie in Skara Brae...must be a bug.

Has anyone here submitted a bug on this?

8. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yep. Last september....