1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Justice Virtue Bugged? Anyone else experience this?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Merus, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

So I have been trying to gain Justice on one of my bards by killing a red I have on a separate account. I was able to get to Seeker of Justice with no issues. However, I have tried killing my red several times over the past few days and have not gained any further along the path... still no dots towards Follower of Justice. I have tried changing locations, using other virtues, ressing at shrines, ressing by healers and the result remains the same.

It is worth noting, that I get the message "You have gained in Justice", as well as get the sparkles like I am gaining... just no progress on the virtue status.

I assume this is not wide spread or the pvp community at large would be up in arms about not being able to protect, so am I doing something wrong? Anyone else have ideas to try?

2. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

im gonna make a guess here.
    the red that your killing... im betting he isnt trained up?

3. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

if your killing a red that is UNDER skill cap then you will get less points.

i had a new player i turned red to get my justice up and ran into the same problem so i had to eventually start killing my real red and i gained like lightning.

4. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Yes, my real red is on the same account as my bard, so I made a dummy red on another account. I will add some skill points to him and see if that helps. Thanks.

5. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

WIN!