1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Justice Virtue

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tuan, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

How does one gain justice on our shard?

Let's assume that I am the most skilled PvPer on the shard (I'm not - I've never PVP'd in UO despite having had an account since month 1 - the extent of my PvP experience is limited to running and recalling away). I go to Trammel rule-set areas only begrudgingly.

I don't think there are enough reds on the shard for me to kill to become a knight of justice.

I have 2 accounts - so I suppose I could turn a character on one of them Red. Then kill my own red...

I don't think there are enough blues that regularly play in Fel to kill enough blues to turn a character red.

Now it seems that my only recourse is to go back and forth killing myself?

... just to get 6 free powerscrolls from every champ spawn.

Is it worth the effort?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

It's most definitely worth the effort. Just make a red char and kill it if you don't partake in PvP.

12 scrolls is better than 6 right?

3. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I believe if you kill the goblins over and over you gain justice points. Haven't confirmed that though.

4. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

*cough* NO! :rolleyes:

5. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

*peees on ashlynns bananas*

6. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yea make a red with 720 skill points. You gain justice every 7 minutes. I just bought all my skills to 720 then went red and parked his butt next to chaos shrine..well worth it! 6 extra scrolls/extra pinks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I went to Underworld last night, and killed hundreds of goblins - no justice gain, so I think that doesn't work...

My plan for this weekend is to make a red. When I kill my red, will I have stat/skill loss when I rez?

Once I have a character as a knight of justice, to get the extra scrolls, I just need to take that char and park it in a safe area near a spawn and protect my other char?

8. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

You don't gain justice from goblins that's for sure. But remember there was some limit as to how many times you can gain from each red in row or a time period.

As for use of justice you target someone who is doing a spawn with this virtue and if they get scroll you do too.

9. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yes.