1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

K*R... still around?

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by azmodanb, Aug 21, 2008.

1. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If anyone from this guild posts here... have Sir Guildies message me with his email address... I just wanted to say hi after a long absence... thanks.

2. Ivan - MT

Ivan - MT Guest

I saw a couple of their members around in the past month, believe it was at Skara bank.

3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

K*R is all over the place lately. Not a day goes by when we don't see some of them on.

I'm sure you can still get in touch with Sir Guildies via ICQ.

4. yeh K*R definantly around, im in it on mage :D

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I wonder how many people would freely admit on public forums that they are in need of male enhancement!

haha you set yourself up on that one, Guildies. I couldn't help myself.

6. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey bro... emailed you ... no icq atm ... no net at home... and i can't install it at the library...

btw he said mail enhancement not male enhancment... he just wants better mail from his post office box... snail mail is getting to him TIME TO GET IT ENHANCED!

7. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oops, guess the joke's on me lol

8. Biske is just mad because he got owned and died to a bunch of trammies at harry. [email protected]

9. Crow

Crow Guest

I might not know as much about Jessica Simpson as some...but for someone who has maintained a guild, and a known presence on one shard for over 8 years, as well as my first GM way back in the day...I would say Guildies has had quite an impact.

Certainly more for the positive, which is much more then I could say for some.

10. Biske

Biske Guest

Last I checked it was nearly 30 v 6... why would you even try to use that to talk smack? Especially considering guildies wasn't there. He isn't even a member of any guild that was there. Not to mention I personally walked away with a 25 stat. And I walked away with about a 2 to 1 kill ratio... admittedly low for me, but givin the sircumstances I cannot complain.

I'm proud of my guild for their performance in that harry. No other guild could have done what we did with 6 people. The only props I give out for that event is to my crew (and maybe armitage). They are an amazing group and the only ones who deserve any level of respect for that event. No other guild would even have attempted that. The level of valour, guts, and class that they have is second to none on this shard.

11. yet none of this would have happened. You failed to raid except for the end, and one raider got a stat. you should feel accomplished. YoU "R" L337 S4UCE

12. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

RTLFC

Gentle reminder here. Play nicely!!

Oriana

13. Crow

Crow Guest

Can someone remind me what RTLFC means? I should know this...but I don't, so :p

And Ori, is that first dragon wearing 8 eye blood ox Docs or 14?

14. Biske

Biske Guest

One? Bro we walked out with nearly half the stats. You say in your own thread about it that you walked away with 13... who do you think got all the rest? We were facing 5 to 1 numbers. I have no complaints whatsoever with our performance. So yes, I do feel accomplished. When you can take on 30 of us with 6 people (not that we even have 30 in our entire guild), or 30 of anyone for that matter, THEN you can brag. Getting half the scrolls with 5x the numbers?

If anything I should be mocking you, but I am not because frankly you are a tram guild and I want you guys in fel. I want MT to do harrys, I want SI to step out of the guard zone, I want XV to take the 30+ people here that everyone is afraid of zerging the place. It may be hard for you guys to understand how I think, because we have very, very different attitudes about the game, but I welcome it. I genuinely love the thrill of the fight. I will fight any odds. Even guildies could attest to that. I have fought his guild with 6 or 7 guys alone dozens of times.

15. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Replying to Last for Convenience

16. Crow

Crow Guest

Hehe...thank you Sara...miss and love you much :)

17. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Sara got your first question, as to the dragon, well he has big feet ya know, so I never really got close enough to look lol.

Ori

18. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Then don't stay so hidden! ;)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!