1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kage da noob

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Poor Kage you got a big mouth on these boards but look what happens in game. You die and then your whole guild retreats to the house as per norm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Make excuses below:

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No excuse for dieing to a superdragon...

My turn.

Fight me on any other template of your choice not using Taming

Make excuses below:

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I guess my excuse would be you only play your accounts that you have setup as a tamer...I think its only two pvp tamers you have but I could be wrong, you might have 5.
    My next excuse will be you don't come out of the house solo and as you can see nor do your guildmates, so why would I play a different template.

Next time don't run your mouth saying you know how to stop my template when clearly your weak discord tamer can't.

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I've offered to fight anyone on any template but tamer :(. I like you D bu8t we all know what happens when you play something other than the all killer thriller

5. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Don't cry so much about superdragons, I mean at least D runs solo, unlike koc which has to use 3 superdragons in a fight. Superdragons, blues who will not go red and a guy named speedy in it, which is such a great moniker. I just summed up koc in one sentence. Seriously, grow a pair.

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

7. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

X. 1v1 me for 10mil? No? Ok.

8. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I really am not sure how good I'd be on a different template but assume I'd be just as good as I was when I smoked Champs day after day on Chessy with my mage. Do I think I'd be that good on a mage again in current times? No. That would be a stupid statement because mages can't fight outnumbered vs a whole guild anymore. I really don't think I'd have any trouble on any template though Speedy, except maybe trying to catch up to you to finish you off. I'm implying that you'd run from me not that you hack.

I love the post fest I get when 10 players combine to kill me. I'd say I've never seen a whole guild get so excited to kill one guy 10v1 but then I'd be lieing, this is old hat for me and I love it.

Sakie, enjoy playing that tamer...that's the funniest template change I've ever seen although you should be the one named Speedy, Claxton has nothing on you.

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

[​IMG]

I like how D has a pretty mouth, but likes to go off the deep end with his exaggerations on how many it takes to kill him. L o L

10. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Dexers don't really give me much problem D, and we know how a mage v m age goes with us.

11. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Is that why you keep chaning your template? Because you don't have a problem with killing players? lol..

12. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I wanted to run a dexer because a mage was too expensive, but with the new changes I simply went back to mage. No biggy.

13. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I like how you guys get brave once you get 3 tamers, a bard, 2 stealth dismounters and a necro mage on to fight me.

Why does the guild that cries the most about tamers all switch to tamers?

14. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I like how you have storytime to live with yourself dying so much. Nice dies!

15. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

16. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Stick to UO speedy, at least its a game unlike the octagon where you get your ass wearing pink underwear.

17. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Just killed 3 KOC...I guess that makes up for my two deaths, not including the other 2 KOC kills I got this morning eh?
    Two deaths = NBD so keep feeling all warm and fuzzy about killing me 10v1 while your guildies die 5 times a day to me. :mf_prop:

18. Pink Underwear have you spent some time in the Arizona prisons?

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

[​IMG]

Boy is that an accurate statement, no your not good on a mage, keep logging in on yer tamer......way to suck at PvP, you lost a 1v1 to me on your mage???

20. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Had to read this one twice, couldnt believe you would spout out some hypocrite nonsense like that.

21. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

There you go with that storytime again. :lol:

22. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You don't have a mage. 4 good reason, you'd need hiding to play a template.
    That is not my mage as I explain on the other thread.
    You had a tamer, Dobbo and his dragon and two blues helping you so don't get all excited like you solved world peace.rolleyes:

23. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Ya, you guys never die to me... so I need to make up stories and for some reason I never get any pics of you guys dead either...its so wierd. rolleyes:

24. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

More like the "10"v1 is storytime, but keep going..:popcorn:

:lol:

*Note* I don't die to you.

25. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I don't get caught up in exactly how many you guys have because 50% of you are usually hidden or in a house waiting to jump me at the preferred time so I always just say 10v1 it makes my life easier. But if you want me to be specific about this particular fight I had 6 bars up, dunno if there was more of you or not.

You don't die to me? Talk about storytime...

[​IMG]

And just so were clear I know its an old picture but like you said "you don't die to me". I can't get into the reason I haven't killed you lately and theres no reason to, the shard has faught you plenty to know.

26. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Old pics of ganks are pretty classic. You win there!!! But, the funny part is, that in your little fantasy world, you actually believe you did that 1v1.

:lol:

So let me rephrase, I don't die to you 1v1, never have, never will. Sorry to shatter dreams D.

27. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Fellows... When you turn to personal attacks, bad things happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.