1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kahn/Hel... Thank you

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Your donation to the memory is well apreciated. Now what to do with those parrots!

2. Kelmo, ive been away, in memory?
    did siege loose somoene in a more real way?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

No Kahn donated a house to help us with Aeric's memorial. The memorial will be special. Before it is all done we will have the entire shard involved. Even old folk that do not even play. *smiles*

That is all I have to say for now.

4. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

I echo Kelmo's sentiments. Thank you, Hel! I was sorry I didn't get to meet you, but please know your generosity is greatly appreciated.

5. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Which house was it

6. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I know hes got a castle or a keep over near the Trinsic swamplands. Not sure if thats the one.

7. <blockquote><hr>

Your donation to the memory is well apreciated. <u>Now what to do with those parrots!</u>

[/ QUOTE ]

that line shoulda gave it away lol

8. Guest

Guest Guest

The one in Umbra when you cross the bridge that has alot of old parrots named after alot of the old VMP

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye. Thank you Kahn/Hel. Your generosity is very much appreciated!

As for the parrots, either throw them in the trash barrel or lock them down in Mr. T's house!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Did someone say parrots?

11. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Aye. Thank you Kahn/Hel. Your generosity is very much appreciated!

As for the parrots, either throw them in the trash barrel or lock them down in Mr. T's house!

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!