1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

kalis castle crashes

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Armed4Fun, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 20, 2008
    poor kali i guess rent was too much. i think i heard she now has a 7 x 7 down in hells kitchen. sigh another riches to rags story. i tried to held a guildmate but she slapped my hand away. it fell and crumbled soon after this
    forget it, i made pic and the text for house sign n house name n owner is kinda like this over text, x x x x and you cant read the text under it....so i just made a link. heck ill just post pic too so you can see what i am talking about

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

May 13, 2008
    ooo poor homeless Kali, quick hid the house keys:lick:.
  3. Noie

Noie Guest

Darnit. *hic* This is what happens when you place a castle drunk. *hic* You never remember where it is in the morning. But what was I thinking? *hic* Placing a castle in the snow? That's just drunken insanity. Ah well, I'll just have to make due with the one where it's warm. *hic*

Guess it's time to hit the bars again.