1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KalVasTENKI

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SouthernRageLNR, Aug 4, 2009.

1. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

lol, i saw that and wondered if anyone was going to call it.
    i got the same kind of thing the other day in OT thread.
    someone thought i was ******** because I said 'ejacation'.
    hahaha its like *golf clap* congratulations, you can't tell when
    you're being condescended. ignorance, must surely be
    bliss :thumbsup:

3. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ah yes. After I posted that I looked it up but wasn't going to edit my post. In my perspective , words that are on Urban Dictionary aren't words. Also it looks like you didn't know it was a word until you Google'd it yourself. :dunce:

4. SouthernRageLNR

SouthernRageLNR Visitor

I knew what the word meant, I was giving you some good advice about using google before inserting your foot into your mouth.

5. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

He ain't called Southern Rage for nothin.. Pretty sure those guys invented the word idjut. They also invented cole-slaw, collard greens, ham steak, red-eye gravy, boiled peanuts, grits, moonshine, and other culinary abominations. I almost starved to death down there. How do you folks eat that stuff?

*wants someone to ask him what red-eye gravy is*

6. Malimus

Malimus Guest

So what is red-eye gravy? I imagine its something pretty nasty. \

*Edit*
    NvM i found out...

Red-eye gravy is a thin sauce often seen in the cuisine of the Southern United States and associated with the country ham of that region. Other names for this sauce include poor man's gravy, bird-eye gravy, bottom sop and red ham gravy. The gravy is made from the drippings of pan-fried country ham that has been mixed with black coffee. The same drippings, when mixed with flour, make the flavoring for a white gravy. Red-eye gravy is often served over ham, cornbread, grits, or biscuits.

7. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

burly.. is what it is. burly..