1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

karma and reputation

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Touzoko, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This humble thief keeps his karma high. He has attempted to steal in Ilsh, much to the annoyance of pixies and unicorns.
    He has also noticed that players are less likely to run from honorable title than from dishonrable title.
    This one wonders if any one else bothers with this? Does it indeed help in the long jog?

2. Nickster

Nickster Guest

Thats a good idea. i will have to give that one a try, as my stealth is low at the moment i am trying a few other tactics, I advertise that i am buying something, regs or weps generally, when they open trade window with whatever they are selling i target with dagger, then cancel trade pop my macro's then off i go, but i have had a few people who have been well aware of my intentions, probably because of my low Karma, or it could be that its the oldest trick in the book :) i will have to head to brit graveward tonight and whack undead until i am back in +Karma.

I will post back with the results once i get it done!

good tip mate

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Haha, I have taming, animal lore and vet on soul stones. From time to time, I can get up to Glorious Lord...people don't usually look for a thief to walk up with that title on a nightmare, lol.

Makes for a nice defense too...la

4. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

nice disguise. Nice defense, too.