1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Karma???

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by broketail, Apr 27, 2009.

1. broketail

broketail Guest

Stopped at Brit smith for my regular BOD turn in; about 50 or so. Another PC was there and announced he had just GM'd smithing. That's cool, so I congratulated him and we talked a bit. He noted he was just starting to do the BOD thing. I gave him several weapon or DC BOD's I just received from the Smith, and he asked a couple questions. I went to the house and picked up an xtra 115 scroll, a couple POF's, and a few low end runics; came back and gave them to him. No big I know, but I had about 30 BOD's left to turn in and out of them I ended up with:

20 Val Plate Legs Exceptional (my first Val Plate EX)
    2 x 20 Aggy Plate smalls Exceptional (I can now get my +60 ASH I believe)
    Verite Chain exceptional Large 20
    and 3-4 other "better" color exceptional bods

these out of only 30 turn ins!

Maybe there's something to the Karma thing after all! Or, I need to pay the other PC to stand aroud while I turn in bods ;-)

Best BOD trip ever for me...

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nice congrats NOW its my turn lol