1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kat ...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Mar 20, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Since I killed my ICQ so I can not ask ye that way...um can you tell me if our forums are down atm or is it just me ? I got on it all yesterday and this morning but now...nada. Keep getting a weird short msg. to build a database or something... ???? and no forum. I been getting everything else ok tonite. :confused::sad3:

2. Goron

Goron Guest

they don't work for me either:)

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Just looked into it and it seems they have taken the servers down for a few upgrades. They should be up and running by morning. :)

4. Blindside

Blindside Guest

hi kat whats up

5. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I was fine yesterday but I get a weird Chat screen this morning. Glad to hear we just didn't go "poof"

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL Well... It looks like they did go "poof".

Damn... I put a lot of work into that forum. I guess I have my work cut out for me and will be working on setting up some new forums over the weekend. Guildmembers, check your ICQ for more info.

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Damn... I am sorry to hear that. *tips hat to the best crew ever* Good luck Kat. If any one can over come this Catastrophe, you can. *winks*

8. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

OK...Lets all chip in for a case of Dr Pepper! She's going to need it! Hang in there Kat...:bowdown:

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh crap !!! That means *THEY* lost every story and chronological tale of Aeric Horn Ginsu, we as MYTH had left of our guild's history as well as all of his own *stories* his storylines, and so on that led to the birth of every guild he ever on Siege and beyond and was in, over his years in Ultima Online and the birth of Guardians Of Myth.

I only have 2 of them myself, Salute to the White a combo of the KSS WC him and *me too* and Py story, and Sleep Now Sleep, the rest I do not have on *hard copy* ie rl paper.
    Meh ! :*

*hands kat 2 cases of Dr. Pepper and myself a Jack Daniels* What they lost can not be redone, nor replaced for MYTH tales, dang them !!