1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Kazola's Treetop Keg & Winery Memorial Constructed

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Martyna Zmuir, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

From the Great Lakes Tribune at gl.uorpc.net:

The mysterious being known as Mesanna has graciously rebuilt the area around Kazola’s Treetop Keg & Winery in Yew, Felucca. The beloved establishment sadly succumbed to the elements several weeks ago and the situation was brought before the green-robed EMs. The reconstructed memorial Tavern has an open-air bistro feel that is quite charming.

[​IMG]

Please click here for a larger picture. ​

Sadly, however, it has already become the scene of faction fighting and strife. The curious addition of a Resurrection Tree has drawn the factioneers to utilize the area in their senseless warfare, completely contrary to all that Lady Kazola stood for. Unfortunately, this will most likely cause the Tavern to remain unused by peaceful citizens and defeat the purpose of memorializing an establishment unique in the history of the Great Lakes Shard.

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well at least it looks nice. Too bad we'll never get to enjoy it.

3. canary

canary Guest

I will say I love that they have Kazola as a barkeep, dressed in the actual type of armor and clothing she wore.

4. RedDeer1969

RedDeer1969 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

It aint that bad if a friend and I can play a game of chess undisturbed... probably just the right time lol....

*CHEERS* nice place (but doesnt beat the old) :)

5. Boink Police

Boink Police Guest

Oh poor Kazola's tavern!
    Brings back memories. (Hi people who still remember me.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. LokiBhey

LokiBhey Guest

Cant enjoy it now? You guys never went there before it fell? Get the RP people together and go defend it! =]