1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Keep Deco

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Lady Arwen, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I've recently placed a new keep on one of my extra accounts and have been spending alot of time trying to come up with some cool deco for it. I figured I'd post some pics of it and see if any of you deco experts out there have any suggestions for me. :) Theres still alot of work to be done and its not finished yet, but here is what I have so far:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like I mentioned above, I need some suggestions for all the empty space I havent filled yet. I'm running out of ideas ;)

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

don't see southeast corner just above the kitchen, but that could be dining area :)

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Woops! Forgot to post that one. Its up now. There is nothing on the floor directly above the kitchen yet, but you can see the roof of it now in the last picture. I made a little memorial up there for Lady Pheonix. :)