1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Keep losing target (as if being peaced)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Valerin, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Valerin

Valerin Guest

Whenever I target something, after about a second, I lose the target (it will keep attacking me, but on my side, it reacts as if I've gone out of war mode, or as if I've been peaced or something). I've tried logging out, restarting client, restarting PC, so it appears to be perhaps something in game... Any suggestions?

2. Metalstorm

Metalstorm Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is this on the classic client or the EC?

I was using the EC at the bane/ophidian war and I died a couple time against the ophidians because of exactly that.
    My target never wavered, kept beating on me while standing right next to me but my char would stop swinging as if he had tab'd out.

This happened often and two of the times I wasn't paying close enough attention to re-click the mob in time and I bit the dust.

3. Valerin

Valerin Guest

Classic client. And I've noticed it usually occurs when I'm doing a Medusa, or getting the keys to Medusa. Most other places... not a problem.

4. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

There's a long standing bug having
    To do with using the snake charming flute
    And this problem you're having.
    Two fixes, kill every snake you charm
    Or use a throwaway char to get eggs.

5. Valerin

Valerin Guest

Yep that seems to be it, thanks guys (and Picus =P)

6. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This.
    Devs to the rescue?