1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

keep posting on uhall in petball thread!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lord_Puffy, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

dont let it be forgotten keep posting in there to make sure they know how much of a problem it is.... Thanks [​IMG]

its in all of our best interests... and by all i mean pvpers not pvters.

2. no problem with pet balls.

3. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

Obviously you dont pvp...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Or he is a stealth ninjer tamer. *nods*

5. game plays all kind of character sets. mages tamers fighters hackers. fix speedhackin on peeps than worry bout petballs

6. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles*

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What happen to Puffy? None his threads this week have transformed into a I hate Puffy thread. He is going to have to drop your quote in his sig if this keeps up.

8. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

What happen to Puffy? None his threads this week have transformed into a I hate Puffy thread. He is going to have to drop your quote in his sig if this keeps up.

[/ QUOTE ]

na that gets pulled out frmo time to time and its still good for a laugh [​IMG] its been there for awhile its not going anywhere [​IMG]

9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

game plays all kind of character sets. mages tamers fighters hackers. fix speedhackin on peeps than worry bout petballs

[/ QUOTE ]

how bout we start with something realistic 1st, then ban all the speedhackers.

10. it seems half the peeps complaining about petballs are the speedhackers themselves. insta-teleporting dragons is one way to fix speedhaxs.....

11. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

LOL u sir are classic..do you write this stuff down before you post if not maybe you should try to then read it first because you sir fail at uo...

12. <blockquote><hr>

game plays all kind of character sets. mages tamers fighters hackers. fix speedhackin on peeps than worry bout petballs

[/ QUOTE ]

I been saying this for months now, this game will never be balanced as long as EA does nothing to fix speedhacker and cheaters!!
    fix them first and they will be amazed how balanced the game will get!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

They did the put a server cap so u can not run any faster than the server allows you ... you can however cut corners faster bye adjusting the settings of your cpu

example set client in the task manager to Real Time... and adjust a few other things that will also improve your game play

14. cheers to krystal. she actually gets it. unlike others who dont seem to get it. probably because they are in the wrong 50%

15. puffy, lets start disagreeing about something petball related in the thread that way we can keep bumping it up. my last post took me a long time to think of something to say without making it blatently obvious that i was bumping it.

16. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

i can help you with that, i always find something un-useful to say to warrent a bump lol. But in return i need clicks under my sig to help my dragon hatch!