1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Keep Spots

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Obsidian, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Does anyone know of an available keep spot on GL? I have an 18x18, but I would like to upgrade to a keep. I've never had a keep in UO before so it is on my to do list. Thx in advance for any help!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sadly there are no spots at tram or fell...[i have just done a full sweep of both lands...hey loads 1818s and towers but no keeps ]...u maybe sqeeze one in in trinny swamp....but thats it....to be fair.. GL IS PROB FULLEST western shard behind ATL... so keep spots are still full.... the rest of the shards have keep spots open in felluca and some shards have tram spots open too...... im guessing tram player would sooner have a tram 1818 or tower than a fel keep....but hey if u want a fel keep on any other shard bar atl and gl ill show ya a spot......oh or siege.. think i placed one of the last ones there...when the land was opened for 2 house placing

#2 THP, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Thx,THP. I will send you a pm.