1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Keepers of Chaos vs Oinland

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I hate fighting so little numbers, please get another alliance so I can kill more of you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Impressive.

3. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Now only if you didn't have your pet do all the work.....

4. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

ROFL

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I knew I'd die, I'm playing in GM gear with 90s skills. I was just bored enough before class tonight I thought the PvP would be fun.

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Cmon D, its all in good fun, please?

You have to at least be honest, 90 percent were all AfK's on discorders and we left characters there that came revealed to finish the coon and you got them, stated them, then when we got back on em, you ressed killed, so please dont act like you faced off with tons and won, they were afk's and discorders and one was a crafter to carry gold..............lmao

Please cmon man, lets not inflate things to much

7. Strom

Strom Guest

No way, you outta of all people to say that classic :scholar:

PS good job VD nice work i think u could have done it with or without the drag :)

8. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Anything that can stay hidden and deal out 60 damage instantly is going to win. Good stealth tamers are hard to kill, note I said good ones. Guys like Hattori and Driffen die to a solo mage (me) but guys like D actually know how to play the template. When you combine good gear with a template like that, it's unstoppable.

9. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Hey,

I almost killed him on VooDoo with my lovely demon..... But he decided to run away and keep all the loot. So whatever.... I still fought him all the way to destard till he decided to leave the battle.

Regardless if you killed my tamer afk,

You left the battlefield, we finished the coon, and I didn't die on VooDoo! So :lick:

10. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I don't even mind dying on Speedy now. It costs me 30-40k to equip a suit with 40HCI all 70s and 20HPI

11. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I won't deny you were afk one of the two times I killed Kodran, prolly on another client but you did a nice job chugging a heal pot while dieing afk.

Ya I got bored killing you guys for 4 hours straight w/o one death.

You didn't die on VooDoo because you'd cast one spell and run, I'd hope you could stay alive that way...but you won't kill me doing that either.

12. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I really can't give anything but props on it, you play that template insanely well. i'm bot sure how hard it is to play, but you do it far better than anyone else.

13. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Obviously he was help stucking out..

14. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I just took picture of kills and posted them, I understand if your ashamed I would be too.

You of all people should be the most ashamed. Ashamed you play a stealthing dismount detect character and you couldn't even do that job right. I hope you learned something following me around the whole time watching your guildies die and die and die and die some more.
    Please tell them to stop running, chugging and casting revenents with their afk crafters they raided with.
    Next time just bring a bag of all your guilds armor and drop it at my feet, it will save us both the time and effort.

15. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

why not bring that character? the only chance against a stealthing ninja tammer with max HP and great gear is to try track and Dismount, thats why I got ya out of form 7 times and you almost died all seven, but then you boot scooted....dont hate me cause you couldnt kill me, im sry you wernt skilled enough...:sad4:
    lol

16. Turtle

Turtle Guest

It's a great character to bring if you actually knew how to work as a team to utilize it or if someone greater skill in pvp was playing it.

I'm not sure how many times you got me out of form but I know I wasn't ever close to dieing....maybe close by your standards.

I never even brought your bar up, I'd rather kill the people with decent gear.

17. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That really is some brutal punishment :)

18. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

If I had been on my mage (who may be making a come back) I think you sir, would have died!

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

You didnt even have my bar, cause you know you do not obtain the skill or knowlege to kill me, thats why you gave up and I had my way with ya everytime...its actually easy to kill you.....your dragon is much harder to negotiate than you.....he's a nice one....lol

20. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would hate to see what he would have done if he was hard to kill :)

21. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

GoodGuy, I'm not making an excuse. I'm telling him why I was fighting. Do you even play this shard anymore? I don't have an interest in SP real estate so I never see you.

22. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Because I want him to die in a video game? I think that's the point of PvP, killing the other person.

23. Turtle

Turtle Guest

That's funny.

24. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

And you're claiming this wasn't an excuse? HRmmmm STORYTIME.

25. Feyre

Feyre Guest

I'm confused, wheren't you in KoC?

26. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

absolutely. I see a certain category of pvp'er on these boards, that has fun win or lose. Oh, it's great to win, but the fun is in the playing. Well spoken. Fighting is what warriors do.

27. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Exactly. GG do you think I'm going out on an unfinished character, fighting a fully decked out stealth tamer because I think I'm going to win? Get real. I'm bored out of my mind with this game and Rot takes me about 1 hr a day to get. I only spend about 20% of my time on SP anymore, other than that I'm trying new templates on TC.

28. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I was.

29. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed you were on ur tamer after ur "leet" mage died... but prolly just to kill the champ like D? :scholar: