1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Keepsakes Museum & Gift Shop!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fargo71, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Fargo71

Fargo71 Guest

Celebrating almost 15 years of gaming history on Europa, Phineas and Wanda have created a museum of gifts and rewards...

Phineas, Sevin0oo0 and Rupert Avery like this.
  2. Minerva Foxglove

Stratics Veteran

Thanks Fargo, nice video! I was there the first day and the place and the people are lovely . I had a nostalgia trip , remembering lots of things connected with the gifts. Also getting ifo about the ones from before 2000 when I started to get my own. How my sons dumped their wispering roses in the Trinsic forest when they found them in the backpack one day. And how I ever since have checked the name on every rose I have seen.. My own char was to young to get one.

Phineas and Rupert Avery like this.
  3. Phineas

Phineas Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for posting this Fargo. We really appreciate all support you have given us.

Mim, that was our intent. If one person can come in the Museum and it brings back one fond memory or learns something about where items came from and when; then all the work/research is completely worth it.

The "Welcome" book near the doors lists some of the websites we used for our research but, since I am here, I would like to give a special Thank You to Stratics. We would not have been able to put all the information in the books had it not been for the wealth of information contained on this site.

4. OvenBird

OvenBird Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This looks cool! Does anyone have coordinates or directions?

5. Phineas

Phineas Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

The museum is located at 27 41S x 25 48W. We are directly West from the Yew/Skara/Brit Crossroads; second Keep from the road.

**EDIT** Trammel