1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Keg issue and for sale

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Guest, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a bag full of kegs.. They are at various stages of fullness. I have tried adding a pot to them and it always tells me i dont know what is in that keg. Does one have to be an Alchemist now to add them or are these bugged.
    I'd also like to sell them to get rid of them.
    I'm on the Atlantic Shard.
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    try removing one pot from the keg and then placing it back in
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I have tried that but i will try it again..

It works for pots i pull out of the kegs but i have some extra pots that will not go in them. I just noticed that pots stack now.. These ones don't. So are they rares? LOL
  4. I think I had that problem and used taste id on the kegs then remove a potion and put it back in.
  5. You have to use Taste ID on the keg and the 'spare pots' to determine their content. Then you can combine them. Old School Alchy trick [​IMG]