1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Keg Vendors?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Roland', Aug 15, 2009.

1. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Looking to buy Heal, Stam and Cure kegs. Where are your stocked vendors please?

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Kael Croths vendor house just NW of Yew gate is almost always stocked. The vendor west of Yew gate is as well, but most of the other crafter's have been slackers lately!

Zebidiah! Get to work ya slacker!! You :sleep2:, you :loser:! lol

3. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

"Give's Kat a big wet kiss on the cheek",*hope you're hubby doesn't get too jealous!

4. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Kat.

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Happy to help, Roland!

@ LP - Careful! I'm trying to get him to play, but I told him if he's not evil enough I'd send him to GIL! He's more of a good guy than a bad guy. hehehe

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

HEY NOW miss fiesty one..what about MYTH guild ? :)

We be good guys.

That's ok I send a lot of em to GiL too. *& at least they got more than 4 members* and I am ALL of em nearly in MYTH whom remain ...active. :)

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Well Mama Fiesty... We been sending lots of folks your way! Even as recent as this morning, but alas there were empty vendors and word that you're moving AGAIN! Keep yeself in one place please? Let ye nomadic roots have a chance to take hold, woman! :p

KSS Land
    Britain
    MYTH
    Britain again
    Umbra
    KSS Land again
    Britain
    KSS Land
    Britain
    Umbra again
    Britain
    Umbra
    Iantown
    MYTH again
    Skara Brae

Hard to keep track of ye nomadic vendors! :wall: :D

8. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*adds Ocllo and Minoc* :)

I am an old UO player seemingly caught up in a timewarp machine. I try to be by the new lands where folks all migrate to, those AOS lands and then wax nostalgic missing the once busy OLD WORLD original UO lands where I feel more like this relic belongs...so I go back and forth. *la sigh*

I would like MYTH town village to grow but it is quite a ways out there, and Siege does not have enough players to *build new player towns* again and again, people come people go. :( But if they do need some goza mat or fishing pole no matter where I am they seem to find my vendors. . but then again not everyone carries simple goza mats blowing cloth like I do for *home deco teleporters mats* for their Siege homes. hehe Thus I am a firm believer in build it they will come !

9. Aislin*SP

Aislin*SP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Roland - I've got a nice little potion vendor in my shop outside of Moonglow...

-- Aislin

[​IMG]