1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Keleks Luna Library

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Sir Kelek, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hello, my library is located in the far north west corner of luna. I recently remodeled it. Rune library is now located on the 2nd floor. Vendors are all on the 1st floor inside and restocked. If you wish to rent a vendor there just let me know. Hope the library is of use to everyone, thanks.

2. Gunn4r

Gunn4r Guest

I use your library like CRAZY... VERY helpful! If you are looking for other book ideas, a fel mining book would be cool, like just a book to good mining spots, that have public houses for smelting, or just places with multiple caves. :)

How much are you asking for vendor spots? I might be interested sometime fairly soon.

3. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, yes I have tons and tons of resource books I still need to put out. I will work on that today. As for vendors, I will take 20k a week, it is a fairly busy spot with the library and such. Thanks for using library and ideas are always appreciated!

4. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just added tons of resource books to 2nd and third floors of library.

5. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Also, if you have a museum or another rune library let me know and I wil put your places in my books of rune libraries and museums. Ty