1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

kelmo gone wild... NEW leaders and others interested

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Feb 18, 2009.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Any NEW guild leaders on line now? PM me please. I have had a spare house up for awhile. The house is virtually empty. There is nothing to loot.

I tried to get guilds to bite. No real luck. The house was given to me with the express wishes that it would be used for the benefit of the shard. It is just off East bridge Umbra. The old VmP parrot house.

I will post soon that I am opening the house up to any individual players. I have most all of the training tools in place. I think the house is ugly, but invulnerable. I hope to keep the yard open for interaction. We will see.

I would like NEW to make it a pace of interest if it takes off. I know Shal made an extra book for me. I would like that to be in the house as an option.

I will not make being a member of NEW mandatory, but it should be an option.

I have no clue if this will draw folks. I know some will try to kill them, it is Siege. Some of you enjoy the easy kill. Some of you will enjoy killing those that seek the easy kill.

Now is the time.

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

Awesome stuff!

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

I need a drve by east umbra bridge

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

oh well. I did not get the show I wanted. I did get a couple of folk to come see me. It is a start. open your hearts. Look. They are out there

5. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

They're playing other games at the moment..

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Have faith and patience my friend, I've seen my first 'Darkfall sucks' comment today, from someone who's actually tried it.

7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

QFT!

Well heres your 1st Darkfall ROCKS from someone who played the Beta :)

:yell: :hug:

Patience is a virtue, that is why most have waited 6 years for the game to be released.

We will all see in the next 3 months how much of an impact it will have on the ultima online community, And also how many players will be sticking around after trying it. Anyone who enjoyed old uo pvp would be strongly encouraged to check out Darkfall. I personally think it is the best pvp game that has come out since the original UO, even before T2A came out. Its really similar in alot of ways.