1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kelmo it was an honest question.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Roland', Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Seriously man I had posted an account for sale and Petra very kindly let me know that its not allowed on stratics anymore. I am honestly curious if I am allowed to sell game time codes or other codes from uo store on stratics. I had worded it that codes are easily scammable because like accounts... they are. So you can see why I might inquire if I am allowed to sell the codes here before I attempt to do so.

A little quick with the lock action sir. Im sure its as you say in every post to a select few people "its not personal".

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yes, you can sell gametime, provided it's for gold and not cash - it's up to the posters whether they'll trust you or not, since you brought up the scamming potential.

Unlike accounts, gametime codes do not require the buyer to reveal account information leaving him/her open to an account, or even several accounts, being hacked and stripped or stolen completely.

3. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for your time.

4. Førsaken_

Førsaken_ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So... Where have you been Roland? Quitting UO? ....................

5. Vyal

Vyal Guest

You know selling accounts is not illegal right? There is a service on uo.com that does it all for you. I also think stratics is a perfect spot to do it. If someone really wants to sell their account go ahead and let them. Min 100 bucks per 3 year account I think is the going rate.

Pics of the account, items characters stats is all you need. Never post user or pass names & don't ever give them out that simple.

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

It is not gonna happen here. Question asked and answered. Stratics policy stands. That is all.

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Do it through UO.com then... not here.

8. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.