1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kelmo or other mods

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shadow Tamer-SP, Mar 6, 2009.

1. What are the rules on selling accounts for cash, or can you point me to the rules, please.

Also I will be looking to sell 5 accounts if I can get the rules on transactions.

PS Hi all

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

You can not sell accounts items or anything for cash on stratics any more.... Do that over icq or some other forum

3. Being its been some time which forums should I be looking at?

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

P. Player to player transactions selling in game virtual items for real life currency are prohibited from being promoted or advertised on our network.

Here on Stratics you must sell for gold or in game trade. *tips hat*

5. Being we are old mates from the same guild why don't you send me a private message about were I can move my old accounts.

Truth is if I can get your brother or woo I would just pass on the info without need of money but if I have to activate the accounts then I will want cash to cover the cost.

I'm just clearing out some old stuff and found my old accounts so if you know of a good place to put them then I will be more than happy doing so. I should still be able to trust you, kelmo.

PS whats with all the new join dates?

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* Others could help more than I.

7. I gotsta 2 bits for Mitz...

Tres fo' de rabbit

Fo fo Pandora

And.......:spider:

8. So being I'm about to jump a jet out of the country in a week and I'm trying to pass on a few hundred dollars in accounts how you you like them benny?

I just ask that you wipe the accounts clean from my email accounts and personal info, just pm me if you like this offer.

Tell Ru hi

9. Unless you need the money to board the jet, I'd say just close all those accounts...change email addresses otherwise....gl

10. don't want cash, just a good home for them.

I will email the accounts to kelmo and let them be his problem.

Take care Siege

11. Kelmo now has the accounts, all the accounts have been closed for years.

Anyways, take care all

Mods feel free to lock this thread as I am gone now.

12. So what has changed? everyone still pancakes about the player numbers dropping?

As always worth it coming back?

13. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yup, everyone's doing exactly that.
    But: when you get an icq message saying 'that's an interesting place to mine' from someone you know could have left you seeing grey if he hadn't been feeling generous, you realise it's sometimes not 'empty' where you wish it were. :D

14. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

:lol:

Hi Rabbit!

15. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Thread necromancy.

16. I spent a year in the bush in Kenya on the borner with somalia, playing with the dead is what I am good at.

Same game for the most part? Vets with soul stones and all that?