1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kelmo Please Read!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Would You have any objection for a house teleporter set being set up from my yew vendor house to the dungeon house? as a matter of convience from a moongate? and yes i will provide the set for everyone to use of course....Let me know if this is something thats ok to do?

Just think it might be useful for newer players and such and I wont ever let my vendor house go of course

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

maybe he can do several teleporters to different area housing all in a row on the house.

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Yes, sounds good to me

Since he went to so much effort for siege, Im trying to help in anyway I can also....Im sure many more folks will do the same....

And kelmo, if your short anything and need anything, let me know...I for one appriciate what you went through for siege and all the people the helped you with such an undertaking

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* Yes. I will be interested. Any thing that promotes playing or commerce on this shard interests me.

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Let me know when I could give you the other tele tile and my house is already set up well for it...just waiting for the time to lock them down:thumbsup: