1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kelmo...Rico...LOL.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Feb 25, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Yeah, at times it would be fun, but I also wonder how bad our economy, or our housing situation would take a hit if players could merely jump a moongate with a fully developed character...la

3. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Economy. Wow.
    This one has characters on another shard from beginning. He went there to look at them the other day, and toy with ideas about making thief there.
    Happened to purchase 120 stealing scroll, at reasonable price, but also looked at other, nice and mediocre items on vendors.
    For mega-millions. Just could not believe either of eyes. Prices were satirical.

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I run around on production shards from time to time, and usually head to their Luna to check out prices on their vendors. OMG...they must have billions of gold in each of their accounts based on the prices I see items run for. This is one of the major factors why I will always shout down the idea of letting people transfer to Siege. People not willing to take the time to train up a character are probably the same types of players that will use unapproved 3rd party software, and dupe items...la

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aside from some *temporary* halloween sort of cross shard cross cultural event held BRIEFLY...with massive rules ie no house placement no items crossing..it could be FUN..

but if made perma like even someone like Cybernickle would be 'unemployed' !

Even I would just take my chrs there bring STUFF HERE and visa versa...if it were allowed. I would permit my Queen Zen's to visit one another swap their items or gp or co own em to each others homes.......vet rewards...bring my 1998 thief HERE since he is unemployed on Chesapeake... :) let my Miranda here get my Wynd Ryder's wood THERE...............bring it HERE....

NOoooooooooo if they ever do that which I doubt they sure better have strict rules for our visiting shard hopping thru some magical portal with existing chrs. on UO EA Shards.

I think it could be hysterically fun if it was permitted BRIEFLY with rules.. cuz I would love to see more visitors visit Siege, and some few would maybe even STAY...if they set it up as some temporary visitations like some weekend halloween event for shard hopping via moongates *with rules* were permitted. . existing chrs. np, their blessings insurances... their stuff items bank accts. placing homes on any shards.. wherever ..NO !

IF it were perma like hell yes even I would use it for all my chrs. HERE and THERE..and some lost souls chrs. I have still felside stuck on Europa of mine and Drakenfels with holiday gifts whom I never even log on to use on those shards so I...would bring all their gifts on em, to SIEGE or Ches. then delete those chrs.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The very idea makes me shudder in dread. They abuse the character transfer dreadfully now for things like duping, I don't dare think what kind of abuse a facility like this would unleash.