1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

kelmo's new abyss entrance

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lorddog, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

and yes i picked up the hammer just before screen shotting this

I really like the way you set this up. the teleporters around the edges go to all the different places

[​IMG]

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Well hopefully he or someone will post a screen shot OF the actual Abyss house. I did jump on that teleporter but it would not let me use it cuz it said I wasn't sacred holy enough to go there or some darn fool thing. :confused:

*goes off to stand with the unwashed masses of sinners, that can not go to Abyss house *

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Here's how to get in. You don't have to do the whole thing, just the mantra at the shrine and answer the questions, then the two passwords to get in
    Egwexem and Naxatilor's Quests

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Um thank you, said quest looks quite fatal even, to get to 2nd guy on a mere carpenter chr. !

5. Petra Fyde

you don't need to do the whole quest. Just the answering questions bit. All you need to be able to do is teleport. I've done it on Dee :) I'll walk you through it if we can meet up.

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Thank you !

*exits the horde of unwashed unholy masses* and tours the Abyss House finally !

oooh If I had that house I would keep them scenic balcony's that he made on the house, originally.
    Nice view, side balcony kinda reminded me of sitting at Blackthorn's bedroom balcony overlookin the view.

OH and I'd add a barkeep & some parrots and 'pixies' to hang on the walls course having pixies 'hangin' on the walls in there might offend all them pixies outside !

Oh I think I forgot my pet summoned daemon out there.. ah well he will *vanish* anyhow.

7. Petra Fyde

I've got a couple of pixies someone gave me once. No way I'll ever put them on my walls, I'll donate them if they're wanted.

8. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

im working on getting a supply vendor house going right off the umbra bridge so ya can buy from town before adventuring into the abyss

9. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

!!!!!!!

10. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

:) In Lord Blackthorn's castle, upstairs, 3rd floor if I remember, his so called library bedroom room, which via his balcony, overlooks the water of downtown Brit.

I used to like going up & into Blackthorn's house, sittin in his chairs on the balcony, overlookin the water.
    But he had to go insane on us, & he got too into Heavy Metal and DIED on us ! meh !

Course I used to like going into Lord British's castle and sittin on HIS throne as my 'Queen' Zen too, till he fled like a coward makin a trammel, and his original place became a TB stronghold and got....mice !

UO needs to return our so called Ultima 'male leaders' to their proper castles & thrones, and rightful original ... 'roles' !
    I have yet to declare any *loyalty* to some other Queen, nor Gargy Queen in Ultima Online !

While I may be a liberated woman I still prefer to follow a stong male 'leader' type, unless he is chicken sheets or goes insane on us, like it appears both Lord British and Lord Blackthorn had became, to us !

This is why UO is sorta really dyin, the UO 'original' story line MALE leaders, UO once had, all took a powder or went crazy on us !
    We have no true decent [male] Ultima online in game roles as LEADERSHIP type chrs. anymore ! :eyes: When the menfolk take a powder on us, the world goes to HELL !