1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kelp legs for gargs?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Viquire, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are they allergic or something?

Anybody remember seeing anything about why this should be disallowed?

Haven't tried the bronzed armor yet, but I am guessing it is the same. What about other High Seas artifacts?

2. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Can they be converted to gargoyle use? I think not because of them being an artie.

3. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

others are I believe.

NO I know I have altrered other minor artifacts and major artifacts, glasses being among them, and quivers.

I'm wondering if there is something regarding the High Seas entitlement, but thats kind of odd because the chest items do not have that nomenclature.

4. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Gargoyles have been playing catch-up armor-wise since their race made themselves known. Rather than focus on making everything convertable to Gargoyle armor, I'd like to see more Gargoyle-specific armor and jewelry.

When I made my first made my first Gargoyle Mage, building a decent LRC suit was nearly impossible and very expensive. Now, that the crafters are catching up with demand I hope that the Devs take another look Gargy armor.

5. Elden of Baja

Elden of Baja Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Really the resists on gargoyle armor are so insane that you would never want to convert a piece of human armor over (Other than glasses) to be used.

6. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I wont deny that, but you cant imbue casting focus.