1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Key Macro Won't Work on New Character

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by dereck, Mar 17, 2009.

1. dereck

dereck Guest

I created a new character (first in 5 years) and transfered the Lumberjacking skill from one of my older characters to this one.

The older character is also my miner so I had a macro (ALT-Z) set up to "Use Last Object" which worked just fine with both mining and lumberjacking.

Now, with this new character with the same macro set up I get a message that "This Skill Cannot Be Used Directly".

Can anybody help? The ONLY difference between these two is that the older character used an Axe while the newer character doesn't have the strength and is using a Hatchet.

2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Double check you macro the only way I see you getting message "This Skill Cannot Be Used Directly". is if you chose macro option 'use last skill' instead of 'use last object'