1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Keyboards ARE cool

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by JesusChristt, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Some pretty cool **** right there.

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Agreed.

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Talented man right there. I've learned recently to never judge a book by its cover. Some lil Mexican guy in my gym, maybe 5'7" 135Lbs I never thought much about but that he never worked grappling, I now find out he's at an Olympic training camp.

4. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I bet he's not constantly smack talking on the internet either...Makes you think ya?

5. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oh! My!
    Sorry no diss to speedy but I is yet confuusleed!!!!

6. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, very cool stuff...I sent it to a few friends!

7. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

K, that's badass.

8. High Times

High Times Guest

Damn I had to sit and watch all of them.. Pretty impressive stuff.

9. Hell yes it is! This is why the music industry is so much better without the big business. I don't feel bad at all about file sharing and the internets affect on the music industry. For many many years, idiots in suits decided what we heard on the radio and MTV based on the almighty dollar. Music is an art, I have no respect for those that simply want rock star status. The best artists are very often poor and unappreciated during their lives...that's why they're the best, its all about passion!

10. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Hate to break it to you guys..he is not playing that..if you know anything bout music you can see he's just over dubing. Plus even if he was, its just ok. You guys got to watch some great jazz pianists.
    Sorry to burst ya'lls bubbles...Pop!

11. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

You're an idiot, he is playing that.
    Could you do better? If not shut up.

12. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

Easy chief!
    I'm just trying to help you out here...
    Your entitled to believe and like anything you want.
    *wink*

13. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

If there's discrepancy in pitch keep in mind you can program sections of a keyboard to do different things. I think he has the high range in the piano like that, but I'm not wholly sure, I didn't scrutinize it plus I'm not a pianist either.

14. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Wow that was awesome. Yes he is playing that its so frikin obvious watch as his fingers hit each key as the new note sounds. Plus I have heard of that guy b4 on TV and I doubt a faker would have already been on TV interviews and jam out with Pap Roach like he has...

Not only have they jammed out but Pap Roach stays in e-mail contact with him apparently....

Yes I ended up listnening most of his tube of you songs and he has a pretty neat site also.

He may seem kinda silly but most geniuses are.....all about Paradigms..

Oh yeah and when he was younger an just started he stopped taking lessions cuz the teacher wouldn't let him "Jam-out" and disapproved of it.....

Thanks whomever posted this thread....his song "Throwing Fire" was my fav