1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mysticism] Keying Peerless with RC?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Lord Taliesin, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Lord Taliesin

Lord Taliesin Seasoned Veteran

Hi all,
    I'm putting together a stealth mystic to key peerless and wondering if anyone has experience using Rising Colossus for keying Shimmering Effusion and Dreadhorn (Irk in particular) or other peerless?
    My template is looking like:
    120 Mystic
    120 Focus
    120 Music
    120 Disco
    GM Hiding
    110 Stealth (no fail in studded)
    Enough ninjitsu for llama form for stealth speed.
    I'm thinking stealth into places, drop an RC and disco the mob, hide again if needed, rinse, repeat.
    Thanks!

2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

One of the Shimmering keys is in an area with Ice Elementals which have a cold aura.

If I were going to use just Discord/RC for getting keys, I'd rather do it on a gargoyle with Magery for Invis. Less points and better mobility (being able to cast while still having the RC and mount speed I mean...)

You seem like you have enough skill/stuff available to you to do it without quite an oddly overly defensive method. Even adding Provoke would be more versatile.

Not saying it won't work, I'm just looking at it thinking 'just because you can, doesn't mean you should' lol.

3. Lord Taliesin

Lord Taliesin Seasoned Veteran

I can key them on a dexxer pretty well but I'm thinking this template would be a little more relaxed for those days when I don't feel like getting chased around the Grove by the changlings on crack. :)

SpellBreaker likes this.