1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Khaleesi...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by BrianATudor, Dec 25, 2013.

1. BrianATudor

BrianATudor Adventurer

Time and time again I log in on Atlantic to find Vesper with no trade deal. This leaves 3 of my chars unplayable.... When I log in on my mage, Brit ALWAYS has a trade deal... Maybe we need a new governor.

2. pumpkin_escobar

pumpkin_escobar Journeyman

That stinks,Moonglow could use some help as well

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

How the heck would that make your characters unplayable?

DJAd and Lord Frodo like this.
  4. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Trinsic and Yew also have 5% SSI trade deals, could always just switch cities if the trade deal is vital to your template.

5. Lady Khaleesi

Lady Khaleesi Seasoned Veteran
    Governor [BLAK]

I apologize.. I do my best to get the trade deal on and checked it yesterday morning and it was still active. You can not do a trade deal until it runs out. So if it goes out while I am working, it has to wait until I get home. IF this is the only reason you are a Vesper Citizen then please do find another town that is on 24/7 I am not. I try my best to be here and again. If the trade deal is the ONLY reason one is a governor. than I guess I have failed. All the other stuff I have done, means nothing..

Flutter, Flair and Lord Atlantic like this.
  6. Lady Khaleesi

Governor [BLAK]

and Merry Christmas to all..

Flair and Lord Atlantic like this.
  7. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Why is your username two titles with no name?

8. Yosef

Yosef Journeyman

Khaleesi...one of the best governors, if not best governor this system has seen. She has turned a "dead" town into a hub for all player base. No-one has any idea how much time goes into this un-paid program. Keep up the good work Khaleesi! We're all lucky to have you!

If you think having your trade deal down for a couple hours is that bad...try coming to Minoc when we had NO trade deal for a month straight.

9. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I put a trade deal up on Sunday for Moonglow?

10. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

always a naysay in the bunch
    for one she has been very busy with RL stuff,with the new job and the holidays.Gobnor is not a 24/7 job
    WE LUBS OUR KHALESSI
    SO GET OFF HER BACK. before meees unleash the farts ob war on yoos.

Lady Khaleesi, Flair and EM_Bennu like this.
  11. Deraj

Deraj Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Making the viability of your template depend on a system over which you have no control, seems like a very terrible idea.

LetheGL, Lady Khaleesi and EM_Bennu like this.
  12. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

"It's the holidays, give the girl a break. " Love, BennuAPlantagenet

Zynia, Lady Khaleesi, Flair and 3 others like this.
  13. Judas D'arc

Judas D'arc Journeyman

I log my Vesper characters in daily, sometimes at odd hours, and have never had this problem. As for your suggestion that Vesper needs a new governor ...

... eh, it's the holidays, so I won't bother being mean. So I'll say something nice about Khaleesi instead -- she's a great governor and I really appreciate all the hard work she's done making Vesper a great and inviting place to play.

Lady Khaleesi and Faeryl like this.
  14. EM_Bennu

[​IMG]

15. Quacklebush

Quacklebush Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wow really unplayable? what did u ever do before trade deals baby cakes? we check the stone every day and it has never been off more then a few hours, and only because it sometimes runs out at odd hours when the gov is not on. I use the the trade deal everyday and have never seen it off more then an hour, so ur either a troll or just unlucky to be on the few moments the trade deal was off. In any case theres only like 5 cites with ssi trade deal so try ur luck somewhere esle cause u clearly dont have a clue what is goin on in vesper if u think we need a new gov.

16. Lady Khaleesi

Governor [BLAK]

Thank you for your kind words and support! Its been a rough couple weeks with learning a new job and holidays on top of it.. As you who know me and how I love to play the game.. it is not because of disinterest... I love LIFE and I love game and I like to bring what I can here....

Faeryl, EM_Bennu, Flair and 1 other person like this.
  17. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Khaleesi, shrug this off, you are a pillar in vesper. Being a governor, I know full well how much you do outside of the trade deal, and it s appreciated. This is a game first and foremost, life comes first! I myself missed the day I was supposed to turn on Trinsics trade deal, and my citizens and to Live without it for three days. As for Brit, I'm sure there are moments when the stone is deal less as well. We can't okay 24-7, if you can't handle that fact, I suggest you go outside and get some fresh air.

Bennu, maybe you can suggest that an option for auto renew for the trade deal be installed?

EM_Bennu, Lady Khaleesi and Flair like this.
  18. Lady Khaleesi

Governor [BLAK]

And my new job is very Vesperian!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am launching ships all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!! *giggle giggle*

19. Lady Khaleesi

Governor [BLAK]

Auto renew would be awesome! I work 10 hour days.. so if my deal goes off at 10 am. .. I am sorry bout it not going to get done til I get home from work at 6............. and my day starts at 7am.....

20. EM_Bennu

If I had to guess an Auto Renew option (DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THIS AS I AM GUESSING) was prob discussed but decided against as it is a means to keep the governors active and engaged (We dont have this problem on Atlantic I realize).

Honestly an hour or 12 lay over in trade deals isn't a 'problem' in my opinion.

As you were :)

21. Lamorak

Lamorak Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Oooh, this is just like right out of Dicken's Christmas Carol. BrianATudor is checking his watch as Khaleesi waltzes in 10 minutes late to update the stone due to the fact that she was acting very selfish in making merry with her family the night before. Khaleesi promises that it will never happen again, and BrianATudor retorts that he has had enough and plans to "double her salary!" Furthermore, he promises to make good on his word to provide for her impoverished family and provide decent health care coverage so that her disabled son will survive until next Christmas. Later when she least expects it, he surprises her with a nice goose, and they all live happily ever after.

Lady Khaleesi and whiterabbit like this.
  22. Lady Khaleesi

Governor [BLAK]

*giggles* Lamorak..I love your creative genius.... Off to work I go

Zynia likes this.