1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Kijustsu Anei Village First Anniversary Celebration 9/15 8 Pm Est

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tiger Lily, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

The opening cermony will take place at the Kijustsu Anei Village banner at 8Pm Est with a speach from Manshoon, the Village Intendant. Then we will make our way to the Iron Bandit Inn, where two events will take place. They are The Last Man Standing and a Darts Tournament. Then we will go out to the road for a Drunk Run. Which all three events are Tavern Night favorites! After racing, we will go back to the Iron Bandit to rest while we do the end of the night activities.

The rewards for the events are as follows:
    1st Place-1million gold check and a choice of a box
    2nd Place-500k gold check and a choice of a box
    3rd Place-250k gold check and a choice of a box
    Each box contains either a 120 Ps or the +25 Stat Scroll.
    List of 120Ps being given out are:
    -Animal Lore
    -Animal Taming
    -Veterinary
    -Discordance
    -Musicanship
    -Peacemaking
    -Provocation
    -Ninja
    -Macing
    -Bushido
    There will be other checks being given out, all equaling in 20million in gold checks, 10-120 Ps, and a +25 Stat Scroll! Dont miss out! Hope to see you all there!

2. Juno

Juno Guest

Great Anniversary Celebration i really enjoyed it all !!!!!:thumbup1:

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I had fun as I jumped in and out of game. My favorite part was the Drunk race and obviously the end part where I got to open Birthday gifts (How you all kept that a secrete from me is amazing. I shall have to check with ICIA operatives.) I love them all and that card Tiger Lily passed around was just wow!!! The funny and personal messages in the Birthday card made everything....just....all worth it. I've never received a card like that before. Thank you all for coming to the Anniversary. I wont spoil the Imperiums news letter but a special thanks to someone for coming to say hello.

[​IMG]

(Yea Fanny you knew I would take this picture) *Grins*

4. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

It was nice to see the wonderful support that was had! Im glad that everyone enjoyed themselves. Made all the hard work and planing so worth it! Gareth, I am glad you loved your Birthday Card. Hope you had a awsome birthday!

5. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Happy B-Day!! And High Fives all around! =]

6. Jamlyn

Jamlyn Guest

Sorry I could not come by to at least say hello. There were a lot of players at the "Best Served Cold" event. At any rate, happy anniversary!

7. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Not a problem and I heard the "Best Served Cold" event was really awesome. I cannot wait to hear all about it and see pictures :)

8. Jamlyn

Jamlyn Guest

Uh oh am I going to have to be the one to do that? *looks around*

9. Is that because in my Birthday serenade I sang, "You look like a gamon, and you smell like one too?" :lick:

Hope it was a good one.

Well done on the Village celebration too!