1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KILL DIABLO

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lathari, May 20, 2012.

1. Lathari

Lathari Guest

Hello, for those that dont know me, I am working on making Siege an RP PVP shard. This task will take planning, time, work, and persistence. I intend on helping guilds from other shard make the transition to siege. I am building player run towns, player run banks, player run insurance and so on. I intend to use many of the ideas that exist on the Atlantic Role Playing comunity in incorporating it in Siege. Everyone will profit from this. Siege has a special elelment that allows you to enforce rules in game. However, a single player could easily ruin all my work. There is a player known as Diablo, that from what I heard, his only intention is to ruin the fun of others. He has been know to commit fraud and scams. Therefor, until Diablo changes his way or leaves Siege, I am putting a bounty on his head 1.000.000 gold pieces for anyone that kills diablo. If I suspect a fraud or some type of scheme where either diablo kills him self with another account or someone tries to team up with him in order to exploit this. Not only will I not pay, but you will be next on my list. Lets work togthere to make Siege for what it has the potential of being.

LATHARI

2. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I lol'd

jetaimebb likes this.
  3. jetaimebb

jetaimebb Visitor

thats a good idea im going to active my account today :)

4. Screws

Screws Adventurer

Haha this makes me wanna play again so badly. Maybe after I get tired of Diablo 3 I'll come back and try my best to get on your list (after getting that million of killing diablo of course :p)

5. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ignore the music.

*puts out hand*

6. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If you really think a single player could ruin your efforts, you can as well stop this operation right now as it will only be a waste of time. Placing a bounty on a player that did not do anything to you personally doesnt make it easier, it only gives diablo and his minions a reason to cause you double grief.
    Build something up, gather some people. Then if he starts to be a problem, find a solution.
    Btw i am not a friend of him or try to defend him, just stating my opinion as a neutral person.

Sprago likes this.
  7. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

lol, here is how Diablo look at it
    He did activate his account and he don't mind some action. All the time he had played here, someone had tryed to kick him of the shard without success.

8. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Plain and simple if you didnt want diablo's attention you shouldnt have called him out
    now you got his attention LOL enjoy it

and like Klapauc said " i am not a friend of him or try to defend him, just stating my opinion as a neutral person"

9. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

I tried to ignore the music but couldnt LOL...are all fights this long on Siege ? Is that what Suit v Suit brings about ?

10. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

thats good pvper against another good pvper both with good suit

but that fight was a long time ago its not a recent fight look at diablo's tag MV and look at the messages appearing on screen those people havent played in a while

11. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yeah, that fight due to which houses are still standing and all had to be 2+ years ago....a hell of a lot has changed since then, entire item system, poison effectiveness, cure pot effectiveness, potion timers, poison immunity, higher SDI cap for players who specialize in a single spell school, cleansing winds has been toned down since then, apples have been toned down, and lots more. You really wont see an open field fight like that between mystics anymore, pretty much everyone who uses mysticism now runs stone form + stealth

12. Critical Gaming

Stratics Veteran

The fight was only that long because diablo kept running from me... but yeah that was FOREVER ago, lol.

If we had ****ty suits it would have been us standing there meditating every four spells.

13. Critical Gaming

Stratics Veteran

Also, I still get plenty of 1v1 mystic fights when I do play. The only thing that's really changed significantly in spellplay dynamics since that fight is the inability to spam magic arrow/netherbolt.

But yes, since then there have been MANY changes outside of that, lol.

Sometimes I miss this game, but I've missed it and came back to disappointment waaaayyy too many times to make the same mistake again... lol