1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kill the Herald

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by soulstoner, Oct 2, 2010.

1. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Looking for help to get Fenn the Herald out of my yard. I changed from Public to Private and Fenn popped outside under the house sign. He is a loitering eye sore & in the way of house runes.

When I double click em I get message I need to be the owner of the house - although I'm going at him with the named owner of the house;

I tried hatcheting him & get message he is not IN the house and can't cut em up, blow him up, or change his goofy outfit either lolzzzzzzzzzzz. I've tried a variety of double clicking and hatcheting in public & private settings with no success.

Anyone in the know of how to get him out of the yard and back into a deed!!??

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Page a GM... but it is totally random as to if it just gets removed - or you get the deed back.

3. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Mebs!

Thank you Tazar. :heart:

4. deadlysandwich

deadlysandwich Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

I had this problem recently, and I'm thinking you have to use the character that placed the herald to begin with.

5. soulstoner

soulstoner Guest

Right On!!!! :thumbup1: That was the trick. Thanks

The deed now displays "Property of the char's name" it's associated with.

Nice to have a man to store in a box I can summon at will then put up when I tire of em with no fuss.:lol:

6. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Now if only we could put hit out on all those that have been wandering around or milling about for years... :)