1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Kimmera's Dreams...

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Mirage, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Guest

Does anyone know what happened to Kimmera from Kimmera's Dreams? She did some banners for me a while back and they were so good, I was hoping to hire her to do something more.

I just can't seem to get in touch with he anymore..

If anyone knows her or how to contact her, please let me know.

If not, can you direct me to someone who does good work on the likes of Sigs, and banners?

Thnx much!
    Mir

2. Eden13

Eden13 Guest

I have two different ICQ numbers for Kimmera Dreams. Please send a PM and I'll reply with both. Hopefully Kimmera will see your post and reply herself for all the world to see!

3. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

I don't know if you got a response from Kimmera.

She has some chars in my guild, but she has not logged in for 6+ months.

I think if it wasn't for her sweet housing spot that she loves, she probably would have quit years ago.

4. Mirage

Mirage Guest

Yeah, she must have went completely away. LoL

I can't reach her through her E-mail either...

Oh well..

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'll try to reach her. We host the website for her, so I'll see if we can reach her for you as well.

As far as alternatives for signature makers. I dabble in them, but the Cats RP community has quite a few who do some amazing ones. Feel free to visit their forum and ask 'em. They are great folks and do a lot of signatures for the community there.

http://catskills.uocommunity.com

6. archite666

archite666 Guest

Just happened to stumble on this thread by chance, as I clicked the wrong link.

I'm not sure how public knowledge this is, so I will try to be discreet.

Kimmera has under gone a tradgedy of the worst kind involving someone who she closely related UO with, either learned to play, or played with a majority of the time.

I believe my sig was one of the last she did as she was undergoing this ordeal when I sent my request and relucted to finish it, we spoke in depth and this is how I came to know this information.

I hope this sheds some light on the situation, I am afrad she may have quit playing UO all together as things like this can have that effect on people.

It might encouraging to her to know she is so well missed.

Thank you for your time.

7. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Arg that sucks. I wondered what was going on cuz I saw something at her house in tribute of said loss. I didn't know what it was about, nor have I talked to her in years, but I hope she's doing ok.

Come back Kimmera.

8. Saylor Jane

Saylor Jane Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Just an update...
    I have spoken to Kimmera via the telephone. She is taking a break from UO for now, maybe even forever. :sad4:

9. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

^^^

My wife is hot :bowdown:

10. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I too, have fallen out of touch with M. "Kimmera".

I have been thinking about returning to the game recently and was hopeful to find a friend still here. If she has in fact left UO for good, then I may be returning solemnly. (Does anybody really leave UO for good? Or is it just an extended stay away until they come to their senses?)

I hope you're doing well M.