1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

King Edwards Thoughts

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by King Edward, Jun 26, 2008.

1. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

I got booted from my alliance for making a rude remark towards someone I dislike and do not regret.
    4 months later, Hoffs, GILs GM, finds out that Im talking to friends on vent (the channel that alliance members use) Stomps his feet, and demands that I be removed from a vent channel that they do not pay for, or for that matter, even take the time to log on too for the most part (he heard that I was on there from our good friend AEowyn).
    *The vent channel in question is privately own'd buy a gentleman that hosts a minimum of 5 games on it, UO being sometimes his 2nd choice of game play.*
    It is explained to Hoffs that theres a mute button on vent and that hes welcome to choose it one time and never hear Edwards voice again.
    Then Hoffs places a Large list of demands on GILs boards explaining in no uncertain terms that King goes or GIL goes. *I've never read the post, just heard about it. Guess Jerimiah got opinionated*
    GIL and all those that backed him *again* left the HHSF2 alliance.
    Those that have access to Vent are of course still welcome to log-in.
    And the drama continues... These, are the pixels of our lives. :eyes:

i agree... who cares *and you click back and choose the next post to read*

2. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

I see where you are coming from.
    Seeking simple conversation with friends.
    Sadly the politics of UO seem to out weigh simple conversations at time.
    This is done both in game and out.
    There have been many times where I was engaged in conversation at yew or luna (siege) where I either had to attack or was attacked.
    You really can not get to upset over this or even really hold it against Hoff who is trying to run a guild and manage an alliance.
    I am not allowed in KoC vent though I consider many of them friends whom I speak too on ICQ or in game, but due to a few of them having hard feelings for me I might not engage in conversation in their guild vent.

Dont take it to hard.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*blinks*

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

skah!!!

oomie drama, jus klomp em!!

:gee:

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Youtube is getting old...

7. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Air your dirty laundry somewhere else Ed. Your way off base. It had nothing to do with you in vent, but with you out hunting and pvping with everyone AFTER you were kicked out. I was the first to say we should start a vote to get you back in. And then bang your back around. Give it up dude let it go.

And if by a long list of demands you mean by not disrupting and raiding events. Or yelling at screaming at GIL memebers. Or making fun of someone who lost a loved one. Then yes Hoffs put up a long list of "ideas" only demand he made was no King ED.

8. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

And amazingly everyone keeps the drama quiet and off the boards except the cause of all the problems. Can't imagine why anyone would have wanted you out of the alliance...

By the way, when you were voted out the first time, Gilfane didn't even vote in that.

9. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

true.

GIL had no say in the first vote. In was your own guild that wanted you out.

10. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You take your dramamene today? :stir:

11. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Lol, King Ed = Ownt

12. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Blah blah blah :sad2:

13. Eh-Tah-Chi

Eh-Tah-Chi Guest

I fail to see the point you are trying to make when I was doing nothing more then explaining something to someone whom shares a common "problem".
    But thank you for the love :)

14. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

All right!!...everything was just so quiet and peaceful and now it appears King Ed is getting warmed up

God I missed Stratics when it was down and I had nowhere to read what the buffoons were thinking :popcorn:

15. TexasBlack

TexasBlack Guest

:pint: I know what you mean Kael I think it's time for a :shots::shots: there is only so much :violin: I can listen to before I get bored.

16. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

You could always delete your account and stop reading it if it's so awful...la

17. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

"I've never read the posts"
    You should have before bringing my name into this, I posted pages in your defence...what a waste.

18. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

God I missed stratics when it was down = awful reading???

I thought it was quite clear that I missed the forums when they were absent hehe

19. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Just like Ed thou. Jumping to conclusions and making rash decisions before he has all the facts.

Get all the facts Ed before you start running your mouth and you might not come off like such an ass.

20. You didn't get booted from the alliance for making a rude remark. You got booted from the alliance because that rude remark was the last straw in a string of screw-ups and stupidity.

21. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

:owned:

22. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran