1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event King's Audience: Regarding Yew - 9/28 7:30pm

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by EM Barnaby, Sep 27, 2015.

1. EM Barnaby

EM Barnaby UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Tomorrow (9/28) the King will be holding audiences at the Castle from 7:30 until 8:30. The purpose of this is to hear from those concerned about the decision over the fate of the Governorship of Yew. Those seeking audience will be admitted individually, or in small groups such that no disturbances will be made. If many are present, a strict time limit will be observed (seeing as this is being sandwiched between two scheduled player events).

[ooc...well, the above was sort of ooc anyway]

The King might be a little late to the party on this one, but with the speed things are moving (or at least what I can gather from those of you who have contact me) this is needed sooner rather than later. As an alternative to the meeting, if anyone has something they want said in regards to the accusations against the governor of Yew (including the recent statement that has been posted), they can pen a letter to the King (and email it to me!)in advance of the coming Governor's meeting.

Thank you.

2. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran K^S

So, only if you want to say something will you be allowed into the room ? Will there be an audience of common folk for those who want to see what is going on and to keep up with what is going on ?

3. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh yes, we need common folks!! and lots of them.

I suggest a pack of pooka.

Lord Bytor likes this.
  4. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran K^S

5. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Great time, thanks all.