1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

King's Collection ?'s

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Norman Bates, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Norman Bates

Norman Bates Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello, since the Origin Store is practically GIVING away the store, I thought I'd pick up a few "King's Collections" for the paintings...am curious if said paintings will work while stored in a chest or a bank box, or must they be placed on a wall to regenerate? Thanks in advance for your insights:]

2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

They must be on a wall. They do not work in deed form.

3. flappy6

flappy6 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What do they give?

4. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

The ship painting gives heavy powder charges, another gives .1 SoTs, and the barrel sponge gives a random selection of special potions (Shattering, tar, fear, invisibility, parasitic, darkglow).

They can be placed by anyone who is entitled, BUT you can only remove their goodies of you're both the house owner and the one who placed them.

5. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

AND have the entitlement to use Kings Collection on your account, so if the house owner does not have this, nobody can pull the stuff. Ridiculous.

6. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone tested this?

shard shields work in deeded form, and they spawn items in a similar manner. I would assume the kings stuff works just like shard shields. have to be actually "locked down" in a container, but just have to place to claim the items.

7. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I had the deeds in a secured container for months. They didn't generate anything.

They will hold the items if you placed them and they spanwed and you axe it and put it in a secured container, but they will not spawn more.

I haven't tried locking down just the deed. I can try that.