1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Knight of Honor

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pookster, May 28, 2008.

1. Pookster

Pookster Guest

I have been training honor now with my tamer & Have been working on my last dot to complete my knight of honor. been at it for 3 days now to complish & yet have not. I been training at Thrasher & made it this far. Any suggests that can help me get that last one finished? Appreciate the help Thanks Pookster
  2. Succubi will get you to Knight fast. There is a single one that spawns on the lower level of the Fan Dancer Dojo, or one in the back of Blood Dungeon. Miasma is also good for getting to Knight.
  3. Garaba

Garaba Guest

I did it honoring Ancient Liches, but that was before the necro AI change. If you plan on using honor its not worth the effort. But if you just want the title then there is a short list of monsters to kill solo.

Barlons, Ancient Wyrms, Paragon Blood Elemental, sucubi, most mondain legacy named creatures and Ancient Liches.
  4. Pookster

Pookster Guest

Thanks m8 I give that a try. I just thought Thrasher would take me all the way. Maybe thats just not the case here. But thanks Here I come balrods LOL
  5. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Thrasher has made many of my characters knight of honor (swords/archer/tamers)
    with tamer it just takes ages as the other type of char doesnt have to use a pet.