1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Knight's Armor Full Set -- Your Choice

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Pickaxe Pete, May 16, 2008.

1. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Set will have excellent stats after the Pub53 patch including all 70's resist and a lot of other stats. Get it now before the demand goes up when it is nice (stats wise). This set is just like the Phoenix armor was back in the day, from the original cleanup, i.e., lots of points so not too many people choose it. Very collectible.

This set will come with your choice of helm: Choose from norse helm as shown, bascinet, close helm, or plate helm. I will also accept a special order for female chest plate with a down payment as I cannot use this piece myself.

The set is on Napa Valley, but I will gladly x-shard it for you with a small security deposit to cover the token. This will apply toward the purchase price.

From Draconi's official statement, here are the stats the full set will have soon (not yet, but soon):
    + All 70's Resists
    + HP: +12
    + HP Regen: 2
    + Mana Regen: 2
    + DCI: 10%
    + HCI: 10%

Obviously, we can put together a better suit to use for fighting, but this one is much more collectible than any normal suit.

I sold two sets at 100mil each, and this is my last one. I am accepting your best offer at icq number 8233819

Thanks and have a great day!

2. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Post the statment or the link, I am calling BS unitl i see it.

3. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone that read the old forum can back me up on that, assuming they followed the developer posts. Unfortunately, you will just have to wait and see that I am correct on this, because the old forums were wiped.

Call it BS if you wish.

4. DVI

DVI Guest

Those are the mods I recall having been mentioned as being added to the suit come pub 63.

Perhaps in the future before calling a reputable poster a liar you do your research.

5. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

He isn't lying.

6. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

ditto..I remember thy post and I can vouch for him. good guy.

My only concern is this tho. The devs say alot of changes will happen soon with the next publish. But then something happens and the next great publish gets pushed to the next next great publish.

If the devs stay true to there word. This is going to be a great suit. Then again as the Devs have also said too in the past, buyer beware.

Now as a side note. Can someone spot me 100 Mil on napa?

7. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

8. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks guys. :)

I also think at the last town hall Draconi said that the suit would be "well worth it" or something to that extent.

I'm just relaying something someone else posted, I have not listened to the full recording!

Still accepting offers! :)

9. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

100 mil
    seems EA should take notice to this and make them a bit easier to get, especially if they are going to be 'pushing' it.

but yah i remember the post also stating they will change.

10. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's possible that my original post could have been a bit clearer. I don't have an offer of 100m for *this* final set as yet, that's what I sold previous efforts for. I am accepting offers on this one, it is not a fixed price listing. So send in what you can afford and I'll be happy to consider. Thanks all! - Pete icq 8233819

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!