1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

known issue or not?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I lost connection

and when I logged back in I was dead (of course)

but my bonded horse was nowhere to be found
    0 followers
    nothing in stable
    not wandering around where I died
    no corpse to be found either

so Uh is this a known bug?
    I though it only happened at server up

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It happens sometimes. Try and keep a spare pet bonded and stabled.

3. Paris_Hilton

Paris_Hilton Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I lost connection

and when I logged back in I was dead (of course)

but my bonded horse was nowhere to be found
    0 followers
    nothing in stable
    not wandering around where I died
    no corpse to be found either

so Uh is this a known bug?
    I though it only happened at server up

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it one of those exploit black faction horses that were sold for 2 mill each awhile back?

My son bought one on Atlantic (no I do not approve) bonded it and took it too Doom, where he died and it was nowhere to be found once he rezzed.

According to someone in the know on Pac, if you tamed them in a certain fashion that wouldn't happen, but if you tamed them incorrectly they returned to their original owner or something sometimes.

I'd like to see what a GM does for player's who have lost bonded exploited black horses (I think my son knew better than to page about losing his).

4. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

A guildmate and I have lost a bonded pet or two for absolutely no apparent reason. No where near server up. It's been happening for a while now. I've heard of bonded pets just poofing out of the stables as well, but not often.

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dont know if it is related but there is a known bug whereby you can lose a bonded pet if it is dismounted and INSIDE an Idoc when it falls.

Its ok if you are seated on it and its ok outside but dismounted and inside sometimes they go poof. This one has been with us for a long time.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

How far away did you look? They've been known to walk for several screens in a straight line till they run into an obstacle.

7. Paris_Hilton

Paris_Hilton Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I dont know if it is related but there is a known bug whereby you can lose a bonded pet if it is dismounted and INSIDE an Idoc when it falls.

Its ok if you are seated on it and its ok outside but dismounted and inside sometimes they go poof. This one has been with us for a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes one of my girls lost a bonded beetle that was parked on the top floor of a small idoc tower and I lost two three-year old bonded pack llamas when a Yew house fell and they were standing on the bottom floor (thought the lowest floor was safe, it isn't).

Keep your parked pets outside of idocs to be safe.

8. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah i had one that walked into a far corner when i teleported out of heartwood. Check every corner, you will find it.

9. elenka

elenka Guest

Keep insured pet ball linked to your pet.
    Sometimes pets freak out if you die or recall and they are too far to recall with you. Pet ball is fast way to bring your pet to you.

Elly

10. Guest

Guest Guest

it was just a regular horse
    I was on an island, small one
    no big deal , just wondered if EA knew about it or if it was even an issue apparently it is.
    I'll have to ride my swampie till my new horsey bonds, I should really get off my butt and get an ethy

thanks for all the advise