1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KOC (Jesus and Kage)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Death of Hemp, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Unlike some of our more hot-headed shard mates, I will not hesitate to buy back my faction arties. I'm mostly just concerned with the fey legs and the crimson. If you've already tossed em no biggie, otherwise lemme know what vendor and I'll grab em within a day so that you don't have to pay vendor fees. I would even buy back my runics but I bet you're gonna use those.

BTW, nice trap...I hate you :gee:

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I did not fight you today or get any of your loot. I died earlier though any idea who got my items? I also would be interested in buying them back.

3. You killed me day before yesterday in the SL base. I haven't had time to play yesterday or today yet =(

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May have but did not loot... Try speedy or Voodoos vendor they are our speed looter when it comes to the faction items...

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

None of my items have been offered. I may stop putting everyone's stuff on my vendor...

6. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Maybe if your guildmates were not total asshats posting pics of themselves trashing TNT faction items I might have been more open to a trade. I have built up a nice collection of faction loots. I have not trashed them yet......

I got items from bo, akaku, superstition, speedy claxton and toucan sam. Maybe I will trade stuff maybe I will just throw it in the trash....

You know, that golden rule, treat other as you would want them to treat you.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That is fine X we will just stop selling your items back... We have been pretty good about selling them back from what I have seen I was even one of the first to sell them back... But I can bet you this you guys die a lot more than we do... so trash them if you wish... but you can expect the same...

8. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I threw some items in the trash, so did Hef etc. However I made a post stating doing so did nothing but discourage game play, so if nothing else sell my guild mates items back. My vendor currently has items from Caitlyn Rose, Hef, and Whiskey Priest

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

hmm sounds like X don't want to play nice...

10. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I traded back items with wcb/jsv guys already and have no problem doing it with them. They have class in game and on the boards.

And wow mo, you going to give yourself points for trolling? Like I started this trashing crap.

11. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I am not a Mod and since I am in factions now think I have a little vested interest in seeing all parties selling back arties......

you may have not started it but your acting in a manner that is going to continue it. Not saying that KOC has not done their share to not encourage it in the begining. But I think their behaviour has shown atht they want their items back as much as you want yours

12. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

Death-there are two items of yours on my buyback vendor outside the west exit.