1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

KoC/TnT/JsV/Low and Whoever

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elmer Fudd, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I Strongly advise people in every guild including our's, To Stop posting this kinda bull**** about each other on the boards about someone's death, what it does is cause a knee jerk reaction that no one wants... people will become more concerned about there reputation, there suit and how they appear to the shard. That if the situation isnt right on both side's there wont be a fight at all.

There's way to much "Poor Sportsmanship" going on out there, if I could use that term for UO...Way to many ego's...for Example...someone dies to a group on the field....lets say it was TnT for the arguement...the Tnt person comes on the boards making a big post about how they have your faction gear on there vendor....everyone who is fighting already knows where the vendor is at, So why go on the boards and pound yer chest, we all know why, that person wants everyone to believe it was them who was jonnyrockstar....and seriously im not pointing out TnT, this could be used for every guild out there, I used TnT cause everyone knows where there vendors are.....You see my point, its starting to force people to not even want to fight, rather then listen to this bull**** about a death on the boards, lets quit complicating things and keep the boards outta PvP.

The people that come and post about it being a nice fight and such, thats what it should remain. Before anyone starts accusing someone of this or that...why dont you handle it old school, you dont like them and have beef with them, send em a PM and duel one on one...if you cant beat them! then keep your mouth shut or try another time, and in turn you will prolly gain more respect for that, then this mindless babble that goes on here 99% of the time.....

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

3. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

it's posts like this that make me think i should respect you, but then i think about how you talk in game...

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Elmer are you alright? you do this about once every 2-3 weeks and then your the 1st to run your mouth. goodluck

5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Elmer is an odd duck to say the least. He can literally tell you your a great guy and in the same sentence tell you how much of a terrible person you are. I guess he tries hard to be some super respectable person but his inner deamons haven't quite let that happen.
    If your worried about what some pixils in an online game *think* of you, you certainly have some issues. If your worried about losing your suit then hit up a Production shard. Especially in these times where everyone has been good about returning items or selling them back for fairly reasonable prices and fairly quickly. If you'd like a big group hug everytime you log in, again take it to one of the many other shards full of house wives looking for someone to chat with all day not someone to pvp against.

This post is emo.

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

I wish my Lawn was EMO so it would just cutt itself... god!

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*Knock Knock*

8. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

To be honest I have to agree with fuds opinions. The board trash talk is a bit much. Really if you post a thread, and it hasnt been responded to within a few hours, chances are its made page 2 due to all the trashtalk threads. Everyone knows roughly where they stand with PvP skill, and such. So have a good fight, and if you dont see your gear on someones vendor, or you got ganked with multiple looters, or its not all the on the vendor, come on and ask after a few days. Im sure that there is nothing so important to you in your gear or suit (faction or not), that you cant live without it for a few hours. Im sure you all have reasonable backup gear.

Although I havent done much PvP here, as im learning the ways of the mage, i do see that everyone has been pretty good about returning gear and suits here, with the odd trash. Which really is a good thing overall for the shard. Better than complete and utter bitterness between players, and lack of any respect.

9. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

The part in bold, I most definitely agree with, but to be honest, most of the fragile ego's and concern about "reputation" is from your side of the fence. Posting the whereabouts of faction armor is a courtesy to the owner. Heck, most of TnT have no qualms about making a post to see if someone is willing to sell back. So they lost a battle and other people know about it. Big deal... It's a game. Big D pretty much summed it up.

Better sportsmanship across the board from all guilds will be a welcome change, but if it weren't for this expensive, overpowered faction armor, I doubt you'd be making this post. Call me jaded, I guess.

Having said that, if our guys want to oblidge your request, I'm sure they'll weigh in on the issue.

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Its no suprise to anyone that I cant stand Monolith, Big D, King Ed and Mr X all for the same reasons. I have had them all on ignore for so long now ive almost forgotten how annoying they can be, But thats my point axactly.

What do my personell feelings have anything to do with me rubbing every death, every gank and every piece of faction gear in your face?? It doesnt!
    It doesnt help the PvP, doesnt help the community, only makes my insecuritys about myself transparent to everyone.

I dont come here on the boards and continually bash the people I cant stand. I dont need to, they know how I feel about them. I try not to engage in the mindless babble, it always turns out to be a he said she said arguement...I honestly dont feel anyone even gives a rats ass. I know for sure Big D doesnt, I dont even have to read his post to know that, he thinks his attitude makes him appear tough or something....and Kat, theres ego's on every side, not just ours....quit finger pointing every chance you get, just step back and be honest with yerself and the shard, its on all Door steps of every guild darn near...

*Never argue with a pig...you'll both end up with crap on your face.....but the pig will like it...*

11. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Exhibit A above....he boosts himself up by tearing others down. Then tells people not to do exactly that in the same paragraph. :coco:
    Don't poop on my cupcake and tell me its frosting.

12. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

NICE FAIL, KOC/TNT/JSV/LOW/ and YOU (reader)

All your Suits are Belong to Me :D

13. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thats the thing, I have no idea why you can't stand me. I honestly don't have a clue as to why you hate me so much...

14. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Thats it, I dont Hate you, the closest people that could get to the word hate from me is Monolith and King ED and thats an obvious one,

Ill give you one thing, at least you can talk to someone decently on the boards. Lemme ask you this? arnt you Mr X also??

Mr X
    Ru
    Shylei

arnt those your characters????

15. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Ru/Shay are me, Mr. X isn't mine though.

16. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have found Ru/Shay to be nothing but polite and friendly

17. Hef

Hef Guest

Ru is the man ...

18. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ya I've never heard a bad word about li'l Ru...

Big Ru, on the other hand...

19. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Then I owe you an apologie, I thought you were Mr X also, Thought someone once told me that all those characters were yours, which seemed logical, so I will have to correct my post and edit it,

My bad, I have nothing against you at all,

Sorry man

Im actually glad I made this post, cause now I know the truth, Ive thought that was you forever!!!
    LOL

20. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

:grouphug: I guess I'll have to be a lil nicer to ya now. Maybe I'll even stop stalking ya out in the field...Well, probably not, but I'll give you warning before I come for ya. When ya see one of the other stealthers die, you may wanna run. :lick:

21. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

No, thats my hint to start tracking you!:gun:
    lol

Thanks for my stuff, appriciate you being cool, i was just playing with ya at Brooks house, all in good fun!!
    lol

22. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Brooks house? no way!

23. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

well, in his defense, i had him outnumbered 1-1... :p

24. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Elmer I agree with you, everyone needs to make the effort to improve sportsmanship it would make SP a funner place again.

25. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

This is so funny......I'm darn near hated, hehe.

You still got that plane ticket for me? hehe

You know you love me........you know who else loves me dont ya? hehe

26. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ya know what. I didn't even read any of these posts. In all seriousness, I logged in the other night to try and get some pvp. I set up with friends against even numbers and was just the same old ****. The fight never happened, the fun wasn't there.
    I have to give props to Kage for running out against uneven odds and giving the mad dash. I woulda done it. Big props going out to Ru for taking shots at a group of 5 by urself. I dunno. Someone convince me to log in again....

27. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Nice post EF.

28. Black magick

Black magick Guest

First, I personally think it's pretty funny that people get so heated about something on the boards. In game I can see where some things can be frustrating but here?

Secondly, I don't really get why people are so concerned with rep. How good you are in game, what programs you may use, etc. why are people so obsessed with it, its not like either won't come out eventually, embrace it.

Third, the only thing I can see in the game right now is that nobody seems to have the balls to fight when you aren't sure you can win. This may not always be the case, but when guilds are pretty much always running in packs its kind of a turn off to pvping. Although, some of us still have alot of fun just screwing around with those groups even if it means death. The boards don't mean jack, simple fact.

Yea, had a Queen Zen moment there... Carry on. ^^

29. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles*

30. Soap Bubble

Soap Bubble Visitor

Pot calling the kettle black.
    This person has the face of two. I do not know him in game but already I have a great dislike for him. He does not deserve honor or respect.